Sign in to follow this  
robindencoola2@hotmail.se

Please confirm if real rocket or not

No "open" hackers spotted for me so far.

And Id bet it will be a long time before I see them

Play on servers that actually update arma betapatches when they come out, dont stick on old version servers.

Heck some servers are even still on arma 39XX beta patch. jikes

fucking hackers...

lowest of the low... scumbag fucks and fuck the kiddies that tag along with there add-ons and cheat bullshit scripts getting caught by BE.. i just wish there was the constant updating and wielding of the ban hammer every week.. i know they cant as to catch the fuckers..

rocket knows his shit, if this was my mod and people were trying to ruin it with there emo basement antics i would go fucking mental... more to the point i would gather an army worldwide and go hunt the fuckers down and break there legs.. and smash there pc's to fucking pieces just for good measure!

lets hope they get back on top of it... hard task i know lets also hope arma3 brings with it the ultimate anti cheat protection.. or maybe like every game there is ever they allways cheat on it anyway, swings and roundabouts... and the ban hammer, new keys etc etc

and the cycle continues!

have a nice day

Yeah' date=' it's him but so what? This is old news at this point and with a new major update pending it's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain that he hasn't given up by a long shot. He was very emotional after the first major wave of hackers and who wouldn't be? If some total fucktard strangers were trying to kill something you've worked very hard on just for the "lulz" you'd be emotional too.

To answer your questions... No, Rocket hasn't given up on DayZ and no, hackers will not be the death of this mod.

[/quote']

True that, couldn't be said any better :)

You've been here sense may' date=' and you didn't see rocket post this in mid june?

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12100

This thread didnt need to be made.

[/quote']

Dude i know this thread already but i just wanted to be 100% sure this screenshot is not faked in any way and its not confirmed that it is infact real rocket.

But this thread is not only about if its real or fake its a discussion about the current state of the game and what needs to be done to catch the hackers. I

I just wanted to share my thoughts amongst the community members and hear their opinion on this matter.

Now i bet in some months when this hacking shit gonna expand even bigger and more ppl starting to use it. I swear that you would want it to get fixed earlier when it wasent that big(now) in the build then later(future).

Just wait man soon enough you will see attack choppers/JET planes on every server and people randomy explode left and right and seeing ammo boxes all over the map.

So imo this thread was very much needed to adress the real issues on what could possibly kill the game and nobody wants this. (except the script users)

i see only 2 things that could handle cheating

1.Creators of hacks/cheats are sentenced to prision by law

2.The gaming community needs to handle things themselfs, wich in this case ld be hacking them, get their social numbers etc and make life a living hell for them.

Honestly, who cares if people hack now and then? All it proves is that they are the type of people who would kick over sandcastles on the beach, but don't because they're too big of pansies to put themselves out in the open like that. So instead, they do the same thing digitally and use the anonymity of the internet to protect themselves.

*shrug*

My longest living character was killed when a hacker carpet bombed half the server, but that doesn't really matter. DayZ is most interesting to me when I've just started out and I'm forced into dangerous situations to get my gear, so really it doesn't bother me at all.

To go back to the sandcastle analogy, once you've built a sandcastle it's not that much fun anymore, so if someone kicks it over on you to be a dick, who cares? It just gives you an excuse to build another one. :P

So basicly what ur saying is we should just accept that hackers will be around and killing us for their enjoyment while we cant do nothing. Everytime we make some kind of progress in the game just to be killed by some lowlife scum that press a "kill all on server" button and just deal with it and start over?

Now this wouldnt work in the long run because people would either quit the game from frustration and anger because nothing was done OR go over to the scumside and start playing with hacks themselves which would destroy the mod in either way.

I'm sorry but if this isnt a troll i must say its the most stupidest idea i ever heard and i dont think this game would survive something like that.