Sign in to follow this  
Rebel1705

The Fierce Marauders is recruiting players

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name:Kirkyboy

-How long have you been playing DayZ:3 years

-What is your in-game activity like?:Everyday

-Prefered Role/Skill:Recon

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ:Dmr/M107

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..):16 years old, Speak english fluently.

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?:Yes.

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: LoverBoy

-How long have you been playing DayZ: since '07

-What is your in-game activity like?: Explore, savage, build

-Prefered Role/Skill: Sniper, or close quarters

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: DMR, Vodnik

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..): 24, Utah, English

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: Si

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: ElectricWhale

-How long have you been playing DayZ: Since launch, played arma since arma 1 cold war assault.

-What is your in-game activity like?: confused by this. I am fairly active. And also very loyal to a group if I grow to like them.

-Prefered Role/Skill: Sniper, Recon. I know everyone wants this role. But I can do anything bohemia has put in the engine.

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: favorite weapon. M24 standard issue rifle. Vehicle. Bike.

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..): Age, 22. Location, Alabama US, English.

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: Yes

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: ingame Jacob-ts XxMr.SandmanxX93

-How long have you been playing DayZ: a few weeks hardcore but used to play the mod every now and then

-What is your in-game activity like?: Scavenging and picking off other players with long range rifles

-Prefered Role/Skill: sniper/chef

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: Weapon is mosin and i would give up any vehicle for some ammo and a scope to that gun

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..):I am 21 im from North America (US) and i speak English

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?:Yes

Edited by Mr.Sandman93

About us:
We are Bandits that like challenges, the more difficult they are the more fun we'll have! (Ex. Taking on bigger clans), we don't like killing freshspawns even though it's sometimes necessary.
We just play for fun and we always back up our own. Our communication isnt the best, but we are working on it!  :P
Also we at the moment have a DayZ epoch server where we are established and are at war with most of the server!

Sorry Sandman, but you speaking about the Standalone, but we are searching only for the Mod, thats why there standing DayZ Epoch! :P  ;)

• Like 1

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: Dokam

-How long have you been playing DayZ: 1.5 years

-What is your in-game activity like?: high

-Prefered Role/Skill: Sniper, Marksman

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: Favourite weapon, DMR, Mk 48, M24, Favourite vehicle, Merlin

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..): 18, From Jordan, English.

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: Yes, and yes

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: Both are Tristan3257

-How long have you been playing DayZ: About a yaer or so

-What is your in-game activity like?:I can play bandit or hero and sometimes I just play character in any situation.

-Prefered Role/Skill: My preferred role is being a close quarter or midrange combat because I like using assault rifles like the M4A1 and the AK-74.

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: My favorite weapon to be honest has to be the m4a1, It can spray someone down and it fires really fast. V3S is also my favorite vehicle in the game too.

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..): I am 14 years old, I originate from China, I don't speak Chinese or anything like that just English.

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?:Yes I have both

if you get accepted you will get a PM to get our Contact Info

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: IGN: Dayy TSN: Jakob

-How long have you been playing DayZ: 2 years as of now, and I was always interested in the game as a kid

-What is your in-game activity like?: My playstyle is clear, a hardcore bandit, more specifically i'm a more or less used to leading small groups out on specific missions. In the past i've also negotiated with other players and clans on behalf of my own team. When i'm not busy doing something important ingame, I normally am gathering supplies and doing whatever I can to improve the homebase. 

-Prefered Role/Skill: Leader of 2-3 men, but I have no objection to following orders. My skills include; persuasion, mid-range combat, and I can be a pretty good distraction

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: Fav vehicle: Pickup truck, and SUV  Fav weapon: DMR and the M16A4

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..): I'm from the East Coast of the US, I speak english without an accent, and am 16 years old. 

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: I easy access to both!
Edited by Tumbleweed707