Sign in to follow this  
Lithium1056

Wait that's Elektro!

So after running around all day and finding decent loot (good pants, jacket, bag, tac-vest, magnum and a SKS) I'm like I think I'll run up to that airfield I keep hearing about. so I run through the wood for hours thinking to myself Suns on my right it's about mid-morning clearly that's the east! and then I see a really familiar looking fire station, oh snap a compass............ GTF outa here I'm in Elektro! Do they plan on fixing the sun any time soon? I'm not super mad the server I'm on spawned me way north it would seem so I'm ok with that. But yeah at least I found a compass

So after running around all day and finding decent loot (good pants, jacket, bag, tac-vest, magnum and a SKS) I'm like I think I'll run up to that airfield I keep hearing about. so I run through the wood for hours thinking to myself Suns on my right it's about mid-morning clearly that's the east! and then I see a really familiar looking fire station, oh snap a compass............ GTF outa here I'm in Elektro! Do they plan on fixing the sun any time soon? I'm not super mad the server I'm on spawned me way north it would seem so I'm ok with that. But yeah at least I found a compass

I never even knew it was broke, I have used the sun to navigate on multiple occasions, worked out fine for me, are you sure you did everything right?

The sun is fine and I always nav with it. Check the time on the server. If it's morning the sun is slightly to the east, if its afternoon, its southwest. If you are at the coast and the sun is to your right, you failed. The sun is always more aligned to the south, so if you go west, it's always left of you,

Server claimed always day! Sun never moved was alway in a 10-11 am position in the sky I'll look at the server again it may be locked in a mid afternoon position. And if so my bad. But every other server I've played that's not time locked and actually has a cycle I've navigated to electro from the new spawn on the cost following the sun as a navigation point. I've seen a few other posts saying the sun is off (after this event) again it may be that the sun is in an early evening position and I screwed up here. But now I have a compass(until I die) so no more mistakes lol