Sign in to follow this  
osiriszoran

no more nub sniper stories please

As the subject states we're tired of hearing the nub sniper stories of how "you people" are "owning" noob coastal cities or loot areas there. we don't care. If you're going to tell us a bandit story try doing something less BORING than shooting unarmed noobs in starter cities or balota.

A real bandit story should sound like this:

Me and 3 of my buddies were kitting up to go hit the NWAF. along the way we decided to stop in Vybor to scope it out as sometimes players like to raid there before or after a airfield raid. As 2 of us enter the market from the back, our sniper takes up overwatch outside the city and the 4th goes to the office to take up position on the roof.

Suddenly, our office man spots 5 survivors heading into Vybor and says he has a clear shot on them. He starts firing at them with his AKM and they fall back to the vybor gas station. Our sniper repositions to have eyes on them and is able to head shot one of them as they were moving cautiously back into the city. As their comrade falls they start firing blindly at the area our sniper bandit was in and he retreats from their FOV as they scramble for the red apt building that is 2 streets away from the market while under fire from our office man and returning fire back at him.

The 4 survivors huddle in the apt building and 2 make the mistake of standing in front of the windows and are quickly shot by office roof top bandit. knowing that only 2 remained and having grenades, i move from the market with a wing man to cover me as i toss the nade inside and as we approached the apt one survivor pops out and i wound her with multiple bizon rounds and she pops back into the apt. Knowing that there was still 1 alive and 1 wounded left in the apt i toss the grenade in and watch as the grenade explodes collapsing the entire building on them.

amongst the rubble laid 4 dead survivors equipped with coyote patrol packs, einfields, winchester, 1911, and a makarov. The survivor who was sniped had an axe.

Moral of the story. Don't enter the North without raiding stary first : /

Dude you wouldn't believe what I did. I was on the hill above the power station near elektro with my DMR and I killed not 1, not 2, but 3 unarmed people running toward me. It was intense, my heart was beating and I could feel the blood flowing through my veins.

my bandit story of the day

was on Chicago 40, 10 people in the server, one of them my buddy.

So I'm runnin around Cherno without a care in the world, see a flashlight coming out of a tent near the powerplant. My thoughts ... "he must be new here"

So i run in the tent behind him "HEY THERE BUDDY WATCHA DOING"

"A-a-re you in the tent?"

"Yes.. I'm behind you."

*he turns around* "A-a-re you gonnna kill me"

"No, want some beans? I have a few cans."

"Nah it's ok, thanks though."

"alright! See ya, keep that light low your gonna get yourself killed, cheers"

Alright I admit it I'm a big softy when it comes to banditry

I'm like the predator. i dont kill em unless they got a weapon. Also if they have something rare that i would want. Don't spend much time around the starter areas anymore other then what i need for the road. Trying to land that big fish and kill someone with some NVGs or a sniper rifle.

my bandit story of the day

was on Chicago 40' date=' 10 people in the server, one of them my buddy.

So I'm runnin around Cherno without a care in the world, see a flashlight coming out of a tent near the powerplant. My thoughts ... "he must be new here"

So i run in the tent behind him "HEY THERE BUDDY WATCHA DOING"

"A-a-re you in the tent?"

"Yes.. I'm behind you."

*he turns around* "A-a-re you gonnna kill me"

"No, want some beans? I have a few cans."

"Nah it's ok, thanks though."

"alright! See ya, keep that light low your gonna get yourself killed, cheers"

Alright I admit it I'm a big softy when it comes to banditry

[/quote']

If he just had a flashlight then you had nothing to gain from him.