Sign in to follow this  
TheGreatPerson

Add report server button? Rate servers?

Add report server button in server browser?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Add report server button in server browser?

2. 2. Add rating to server?

Some servers reset your data, are kicking players  for no reason etc. Who else thinks there should be a button next to every server that you can press to report the server.

Then you would have to fill out something quickly like for example:

Reason for reporting: kicked for killing admin

Time of incident: 10:15

As for the rating, you could just add start t 1-5 and players when they leave a server, they are given the option to rate it.

Just think it would help remove bad servers, servers that reset your data, and laggy/bad servers in general.

Edited by TheGreatPerson

Think it could be a good idea if people on the internet weren't such trolls!! Be too many false reports to handle methinks. Also the servers are rented by private companies so not sure it's feasible to have a report button

Edited by Timmymachine109
  • Like 3

Currently private servers that are used by admins/clans to farm loot are absolutely out of control.

Private server admins and their gang gear up on their private server and then server hop to public server to troll legit players.

This is done on such level that I start to think that public and private servers should have separate hives.

• Like 3

They do have diffrent hives, unless you mean something diffrent by private servers or Im horribly mistaken. (which generally is unlikley :D )

Edited by Khanarac

They do have diffrent hives, unless you mean something diffrent by private servers or Im horribly mistaken. (which generally is unlikley :D )

Oh they do? I didn't knew because I never play on non-official servers.

Then good, let the "cheaters" play with themselves and players who do not own private servers can play without people loot farming on private server that is restarted 10 times in 20 minutes.

Just think it would help remove bad servers, servers that reset your data, and laggy/bad servers in general.

No server owner got the option to reset any data. It is the GSPs job to take care of bad servers in terms of hardware that is used. Laggy servers mostly depending on your ping to this location and rating that would maybe result in downvoting servers that are totally okay but the ping is just too high for people who reported it as "bad".

A report button to write a ticket directly to the server provider when it is violating the "server owner rules" would be great. Let websites rate your server like this one: http://dayz-servers.org/

regards

Oh they do? I didn't knew because I never play on non-official servers.

Then good, let the "cheaters" play with themselves and players who do not own private servers can play without people loot farming on private server that is restarted 10 times in 20 minutes.

There is no way to tell wich server is rented by a individual or controlled by the GSP itselfe. There are only "official servers" and the server files are not free to host yourselfe.

Only HIVES there is are "Regular" and "Hardcore" atm.

I think this is a genius idea.. As for the "trolls", all rating sites/systems have trolls. If someone scores a good server a 1, another 10 people who recognize it's good will score it a 5.

Currently private servers that are used by admins/clans to farm loot are absolutely out of control.

Private server admins and their gang gear up on their private server and then server hop to public server to troll legit players.

This is done on such level that I start to think that public and private servers should have separate hives.

this 200%

Yeah. I've seen at least 20 servers where clans go on it, loot their dicks off and then run around on other servers, you want to join the server? Too bad. Get kicked on loading in a be faced with a penalty joining another server. Utterly defeats the purpose of the game and those people should be VAC banned for being massive vaginas. 

Or a clan that runs a server, if you're killing on sight, are not present on their ts and/or not playing RP you get kicked...

I reported these guy but GSP do not care.

Edited by Papanowel