daze23

so some invisible hacker(s) was just trolling me

I was in Stary Sobor upstairs in the big empty warehouse by the tents, just trying to make sure the coast was clear. ;) then I start hearing shots, and back into cover. then the shots start hitting the scaffolding right in front of me, but I can't figure out how they got that angle to make that shot. then I notice a coke on the ground in front of me. "that's weird, maybe I didn't see that before". I manage to make it to the ladder in the middle, climb down, and hide in the corner prone, waiting for someone to come through one of the doors. shots are still hitting the floor in front of me, and again given the angle, I couldn't figure out how it was possible. then the doors start opening and closing. now I'm thinking there's someone right outside trying to distract me or something. then I notice a pile of food cans in front of me. I check my backpack, and sure enough it's empty. that means the cokes upstairs came from there as well. then the cans disappear and reappear even closer in front of me. I let a few shots off into thin air and DC'ed

I guess I should be happy they didn't just kill me

Poltergeists man, it might be one of those secret new features that was rolled out with the last update... vengeful spirits of dead Soborites coming back to haunt us all...

sounds like you're being haunted

pretty much

I imagine whoever was fucking with me found it entertaining

Well if I was an invisible script kiddie with money to blow on hacks I'd do the same thing. Sounds hysterical.

I have died from invisible people a few times today. It is driving me crazy. Also there was lots of fun action in cherno and than the whole place lit up in bombs every died and people just left server. Hackers be ruining the fun.

Best hacker ever. Why can't they all share this kind of sense of humour instead of just nuking servers?