rubycalaber

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY GUYS! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Ouch, independence. I see that that must really hurt and apparently still does for some English people.

he forgot "under god" or do they not teach that part anymore....

To be fair that is a later addition.

he forgot "under god" or do they not teach that part anymore....

I have always said it with "under God", but knowing that people get butthurt over 2 words, they probably took it out. I'm sure they don't even say it anymore in schools. I'm all for equality through race, sex, religion, whatever. It's sad to see one belief getting pushed out while others get sympathy.

I have always said it with "under God", but knowing that people get butthurt over 2 words, they probably took it out. I'm sure they don't even say it anymore in schools. I'm all for equality through race, sex, religion, whatever. It's sad to see one belief getting pushed out while others get sympathy.

Who gets sympathy? And who pushed out your beliefs? Please elaborate.

Who gets sympathy? And who pushed out your beliefs? Please elaborate.

At least where I am located, I see a lot of Christianity being shut down and blocked away from public eye, yet a large influence of other religion growing above it. In my opinion, I wish all religion could be present without one trying to push out the other. I see to much of that where I live. For example, at a local school here, there's an athiest group, as well as a muslim group. But, I remember seeing a Christian group being refused by the school and it pissed me off. Not because I am a die-hard Christian (in which I am not), but because people think there's not enough room for all religion to exist in one place.

I digress, we are getting off topic.

Video gave me a little chuckle.

Edited by SFRGaming

At least where I am located, I see a lot of Christianity being shut down and blocked away from public eye, yet a large influence of other religion growing above it. In my opinion, I wish all religion could be present without one trying to push out the other. I see to much of that where I live. For example, at a local school here, there's an athiest group, as well as a muslim group. But, I remember seeing a Christian group being refused by the school and it pissed me off. Not because I am a die-hard Christian (in which I am not), but because people think there's not enough room for all religion to exist in one place.

Sigh. I wish you would realise what you write here. Purporting tolerance but in reality being extremely bigotted based on spurious anectdotal material that even I can recognise as being BS.

Sigh. I wish you would realise what you write here. Purporting tolerance but in reality being extremely bigotted based on spurious anectdotal material that even I can recognise as being BS.

Sigh, i wish you could realize trends aren't always the same everywhere. I explained what it's like where I am located and you seem to think that just because it's not the same where you live, it's BS. Sorry not sorry. Off topic discussion is off topic.

Makes me wish we had flare guns and smoke grenades in SA.