pparkyy

Resolution Issue

Hello,

I am new to PC gaming. I got my new laptop yesterday with the following specs.

Processor 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-4710MQ processor (6MB Cache, up to 3.5GHz w/ Turbo Boost)

Video Card NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750M with 2GB GDDR5

Memory 16GB DDR3L at 1600MHz (2 x 8G)

Hard Drive 256GB mSATA SSD Boot + 1TB 5400RPM SATA 6Gb/s

My resolution is huge and the words on the screen are impossible to read. I have read muliptle threads here and on the feedback tracker and I have tried many methods, and I cannot seem to fix my resolution problem.

I have updated the config to reflect the 1920x1080 and it has not helped. I apologize as I know this topic is posted but I have yet to find a method that works.

Thanks.

Sorry I do not have a solution but im replying because a friend of mine just bought the game and cannot play it and sounds like they have the same issue as you. Ive been trying google to find anything but your the first ive seen with the same issue. From searching around for a solution ive had him update his graphics driver, run game in different compatability modes in cluding running in 640x480 and diable desktop composition. His system specs are within the requirements and runs Windows 7. Also tried running in windowed mode. Its extremely frustrating.