Sign in to follow this  
Peanutbutter60

Zombies hunting wildlife?

So earlier today I was on my way to NWAF. On my way there I had to pass through the large field to the northwest of Stary. I began a sprint across, darting between every available piece of cover I could find. As I passed a bush I noticed an aggroed zombie.  I sat in  abush and readied my hatchet, expecting it to arrive at my location in a few seconds. I peeked out and noticed it was sprinting to the west, away from me..  I pulled out my blazer, panicking and believing there was another player waiting to kill me.  I then noticed a boar running east from a treeline.  I thought to myself,

"So this guy was trying to hunt but aggroed the zombie, good job."

I waited but then I saw the zombie turn after the boar.  The zombie would sprint towards the boar, stop, run another ten feet, stop, another ten, stop, and so on.  I watched for about a minute before they disappeared from my sight.

So this is the first time I've seen this happen.  Has anyone else noticed this? 

Yup Had 2 zeds beating the shit out of a cow, I went in for pics, they killed the cow, stood there for 2 sec then went right for me, 2 head shots later I was eating steak at camp =)