Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Torrio

Repairing a Car

He Ho, me and my Group tried to repair a car but we didnt know how and my first general question what kind of car has it to be? Is there a special typ i can only repair or every broken one how do i check out if its repairable or not??

:x and which parts do i need at all ?? ^^

If you can get into it, you can repair it. You'll know one when you see one.

Repairs depend on what portion of the vehicle is damaged. Engine requires engine parts, fuel requires fuel tank parts, hull requires crap metal, etc. You'll also need some tires and a few jerry cans.

Me and a friend found a vehicle last night next to a gas station near Green Mountain so keep an eye open for them there.

If you can get in the vehicle it's repairable as said above.

I kind of think it would be funny to race down the streets of Cherno at night blasting your horn and alerting Z's only to escape and leave the players in that area shi***ng themselves lol

Allan' pid='2078' dateline='1335439792']

Me and a friend found a vehicle last night next to a gas station near Green Mountain so keep an eye open for them there.

I kind of think it would be funny to race down the streets of Cherno at night blasting your horn and alerting Z's only to escape and leave the players in that area shi***ng themselves lol

What would really happen is that you'd either crash and die horribly or a few players would get jealous and light you up for having the audacity to have repaired a car :D!

I know that if I saw someone in a vehicle the first thing that I would like to do would be to try and kill them and steal it.

Allan' pid='2078' dateline='1335439792']

What would really happen is that you'd either crash and die horribly or a few players would get jealous and light you up for having the audacity to have repaired a car :D!

I know that if I saw someone in a vehicle the first thing that I would like to do would be to try and kill them and steal it.

Well if you're going to die, might as well do it in style xD

There is an awesome thread around here where some guys sadly had their main stash and site raided so decided ro take their tow buses loaded with loot on a big run through Cherno. Absolutely brilliant.