kingjod

SiLo DayZ Overpoch Chernarus ...this is the server you want to play on.

Well, for starters, the "Admin" is not great.  Got butt-hurt because he left his vehicle unlocked and lost a Briefcase.  Very childish reaction with instant perma-ban.

I'm not sure what community he speaks of, this server is new to Overpoch, and his previous "friends" on Epoch left him (possibly due to his explosive and abusive Admin powers).

One thing is for sure, it is "One Hell of a server".  One that is not right for anyone except kingjod (emphasis on the "King" mentality) and his closest followers.  He does go by the handle of Soliloquy in-game as a disguise, possibly to cover his harsh tactics.

So, from a true mature player of this "Hell of a" server, I would suggest finding a different one.  This one will not fair well for anyone with a mental age above 15.

Edited by namtniap

Well, for starters, the "Admin" is not great. Got butt-hurt because he left his vehicle unlocked and lost a Briefcase. Very childish reaction with instant perma-ban.

I'm not sure what community he speaks of, this server is new to Overpoch, and his previous "friends" on Epoch left him (possibly due to his explosive and abusive Admin powers).

One thing is for sure, it is "One Hell of a server". One that is not right for anyone except kingjod (emphasis on the "King" mentality) and his closest followers. He does go by the handle of Soliloquy in-game as a disguise, possibly to cover his harsh tactics.

So, from a true mature player of this "Hell of a" server, I would suggest finding a different one. This one will not fair well for anyone with a mental age above 15.

Wait.he goes by soli because he is the admin not that he is trying to hide his name...every one Damn Well knows he is the admin... Haha..what a dumb prick you are...the admin got upset cause he left his car unlocked and a brief got stolen..he wanted to see if you were breaking the rules..which you clearly were...the Admins there are legit and don't even have to use vehicles or worry about gold.

The king mentality comes from players like you with the mentality of an ape.

You should really get your facts straight and if you were banned of the server, It's more then likely cause you didn't follow the rules and acted like an immature 13 year old that cried cause you got in trouble. You sir are as bad as a hacker.

Everyone who reads this. Don't take my word for it, just check the server out. You will know in 5minutes that it is legit.

Our community loves people who actually play the game and follow the rules. Also don't be surprised when you see myself in game and I'm not the server owner.

And Nat, thanks for the chuckle.

Ps. The age of most of our community is around 25 and up...

Edited by kingjod

Actually I just read what Happened on the server site..

Pretty pathetic when you and the people you play with can't follow the rules.

Learn how to read and play the game right and maybe you wouldn't get so but hurt from getting banned cause you kept on crying.

Damn kids, don't play the game if you can't handle it.