Sign in to follow this  
The Bean Marine

Looking for Overpoch group.

Looking For Group:

Hello, this is what i have to offer for a group.

- I have 2-3+ worth of DayZ and Arma 2 Experience

- I know how to handle a gun and know how to act at a battlefield.

- I am a serious player but i like having fun aswell :)

- I am 17 years

- I am strictly a bandit due to my experiences on DayZ

What i am looking for in a group

- A mature group

- A group in the UK timezone

- Experience

- A base or a base in progress

- Bandits or Survivor groups which are not neccesarly bandits or heroes

- A team who knows when to have fun and joke and when to be serious and focused.

- A team of about 5-30 players.

Feel free to add me on skype Pregates348

Yours

The Bean Marine Aka Cory Goodman.

Edited by The Bean Marine

Hey bean,

Our community is mainly 80% bandit like yourself as I totally agree with your signature.

- A mature group

We like to say (We have a Diowa) he is the eldest of us, so ill class him as mature. But we don't let annoying kids into the community, if they are 16 and under we ask them for a chat first.

- A group in the UK timezone

We are international but I would say 60-70% of us are from UK/Europe and the rest USA/Canada

- Experience

Many of our players have played DayZ for some years. Our server techie works with actual code and servers in real life so we have an always upto date server that is unique

- A base or a base in progress

There are many bases, not just one we don't tend to stay in one building. Really if your in another TS channel your a potential target.

- Bandits or Survivor groups which are not neccesarly bandits or heroes

Many of our players are bandits, but they don't roam round playing bandits - they complete missions and they either shoot or don't shoot on sight. Were not the trader camping type of bandits.

- A team who knows when to have fun and joke and when to be serious and focused.

I would like to think that we are exactly this. Were not competitive per say but we know when things get serious and isn't gaming online supposed to be spent having a laugh?

- A team of about 5-30 players.

We have a good amount of members that play dayz - our server has always pop on and our epoch is almost packed. Our overpoch has been launched last week and is showing the same trend as the epoch server.

I hope that you find a good can if we are not right for you. If your interested visit http://www.drinkgamerepeat.com/ or add me on steam Dominator240