Sign in to follow this  
Miquinei

Player count

Hello, is there any information out there about increasing player cap? I know devs tested different options and was wondering whether we are going to get them 60-80 man servers. Spawns are so spread out you rarely see any other survivors..

and tbh that is the only thing that would make me play the alpha over Arma 3 Breaking Point.

Thanks and sorry if doubled any posts or asking obvious questions, I searched through the forum and nothing.

Increasing players numbers will not make you see any other survivors on the map.

Server with 80 players will have 40 players in NEAF and 38 in Berezino. (and 2 survivors living in the forrests).

I was playing on server with 75 (30 in Elektro, 10 in Cherno, 10 Berezino, 10 NWAF,  10 Stary Sobor becosue there are military tents in DayZ mod  and 2 Zelenogorsk and 3 camping NEAF from sniper hill)  players on DayZ mod and I could go forever without spotting another players if I stayed away from military hot zones.

PS.

Actually only servers where you will find other players across the map are experimental ervers but those are very specific becouse very high player traffic, strict restarts every 4 hours and players actually have to loot whole map to find the food.

Edited by Frosti

Experimental restarts hourly.

Naw, only when they manipulating with them adjusting things or accidental crash, but when set to go they are up 4 hours.

Naw, only when they manipulating with them adjusting things or accidental crash, but when set to go they are up 4 hours.

All the UK Experimental servers on 0.46 restarted hourly without warning.

All the UK Experimental servers on 0.46 restarted hourly without warning.

I've happen to play on experimental UK 0-5 and I think they are working on Zeds and distance from you can spot things on ground and heli smoke.

One restart Zeds were chasing me nicely up the stairs and next restart they were half in the ground when running in the building, one restart I could spot things 20 meters away from me and another I didyn't saw a thing until I were 5 meters from it. Something is intensively tested that's why so much restarts.

• Like 1