Sign in to follow this  
xStone

SA2 Admin Foul Play

The server was SA2 this happened on.

This happened 8:35pm (Central Standard Time) June 28th.

The people that were involved that can back it up are:

xStone(forum name), xSlay(forum name), Herr Otto(forum name), Herz Jaeger(forum name)

xStone and xSlay came across someones base and we started looting it. We got some friends that were close by to help. In the middle of looting the place a player came online and attacked us. We killed him and attempted to leave with their vehicles. As we were leaving the area, the server disconnected and shut down. It is not on the server list anymore. The server didn't restart it shut down completely. Its been half an hour since this has happened and the server is still not available.

We are led to believe this was an admins camp because they shut down the server once we killed him to prevent us from getting his stuff.

I have a photo of the camp when we were trying to escape right before the server shut down.

33930_screenshots_2012-06-29_00001.jpg

This is a photo of the camp when we were raiding it.

2012-06-29_00001.jpg

Notice the tractor and red sedan just like the first picture. This is when we were driving off with the vehicles and the server is disconnecting. If you look closely you can see the server SA2 in brackets in the middle left.

This is unacceptable and admins should not be abusing their powers to not lose. This is part of the game and they should have to face the consequences if they don't hide well enough.

I have absolutely no idea why people automatically assume it's the admin that takes down the server when they come across some tents. Unfortunately this does happen, but I doubt, if the server has been down for some time now, that they shut the server off to get gear back.

Also your in-game name is in your screenshot...

I can testify as I am the one who shot the person who joined. Shortly after I shot him and began driving the offroad away from the camp, we all lose connection to the server and it shuts down. It's still down now, so it isn't a server restart. All of these events are very coincidental and I really doubt this happened due to bad luck. (We were the only ones in the server except for that random player, who was always in the lobby)

I was also there when the server shut down. We assume this is admin foul play due to being disconnected from the server after killing the random person that joined in the middle of raiding. We thought it was very likely to be an admin camp as it was shut down as we killed the player and were attempting to escape with their vehicles as shown in Stone's second picture. The server has now been down for just under an hour and does not show up on the server list.

So the server came up about two hours later and they kick anyone who goes in. Why would they do that? (Unless they're moving their things around.) They are kicking people intentionally, this is pathetic.

51612BFE62C0A68ED14311FB837AC69903AEC96D.jpg

0DB9BFC6DD034CA85ADFE24E48025C328A488306.jpg

wow so many scumbag admins. more and more each day. revoke their fucking server rights.

piece of shit scumbag admins.

Post location of their camp also!

Ban those abusive motherfucks.

One day later and the server is down again. If this isn't an admin abusing the heck out of his powers to protect his gear, I don't know what is. That whole Atlanta 24 thing sucks, sad that nothing could be done. We as players have to risk losing our gear and I really don't see any excuse for admins not to either, but I suppose nothing'll be done. I guess the only solution we have at the time is to suck it up and play harder. (Not on SA 2 this time)