Sign in to follow this  
parkmist

looking for a dayz epoch clan to join

im a 17 year old from Canada looking to join a clan, or to start a clan.

-all i want is for you is to be is at least 15+

• Like 1

Hey I'm 16 I live in the US and I'm tired of playing alone on DayZ SA. I have always wanted to play with someone else but never had any luck because of people who shoot on sight. So yeah if you want to play with me my Skype is RadialPilot and my steam name is RadialPilot. Also I'm a sort of new to PC gaming but I'm not a complete noob.

• Like 1

Yeah if you both need a open community I am a Head Administrator In a clan called AGG, we will be changing names soon. If you need information join our TS3 at Ts3.AGGGaming.com Just ask for me. We are pretty small at the moment around 20+ members because a certain person in our community Stole our DayZ.ST Servers and the players left with him so we are making a new server and we need new members in our community and anyone you see and you see them as cool please show them us.

Hey guys,

I am one of the admins over at - http://www.drinkgamerepeat.com/

We run our NFG servers - Our epoch server is pretty popular and our overpoch server is climbing the ranks.

We currently have 64 members, about 70% Europe and the rest USA/Canadan - our servers stay populated for the international players.

If your interested, pop by, browse our forums or add me on steam for a chat Dominator240.

See you through my scope :)

p.s. your age doesn't matter as long as your mature for it.

Hey guys,

I am one of the admins over at - http://www.drinkgamerepeat.com/

We run our NFG servers - Our epoch server is pretty popular and our overpoch server is climbing the ranks.

We currently have 64 members, about 70% Europe and the rest USA/Canadan - our servers stay populated for the international players.

If your interested, pop by, browse our forums or add me on steam for a chat Dominator240.

See you through my scope :)

p.s. your age doesn't matter as long as your mature for it.

i will check it out and send you a message on steam. is this just a server, or a clan?

Park, I am Looking for members for a Clan if your interested you can add me on steam @ ItsKirkiplaid and pop into teamspeak sometime tonight for more info and questions!

i will check it out and send you a message on steam. is this just a server, or a clan?

Its a clan/community, you can check out the website.

Steam name: kingjod1

Country of origin:USA

How often you can play:everyday

How experienced at the game you are:over 6000 hours.

Any extra info or a bit about yourself:looking to add to my team...need experienced dedicated players.

Oh and the base we have been building will be taking over a k of space...