Sign in to follow this  
saliger64504

Water filter/purifier tool.

would like to see this put into game getting water from lakes with out one could give you a illness cause of the bacteria in the water also could be used to purifie sea water and make it drinkable

the way this can work is that you use the puifieror to collect watter right click and the option come up to purifie once its dont a nuther option coms up and says tranfer to canteen a script looks to see if yor person has a empty canteen and if so it transfers the good water into it.

I like it, although not maybe all the bodies of water should be contaminated, especially the bigger ones like Pobeda/Topolka dam. The shallow pools where lots of players and animals would go to, are more likely to become quickly contaminated in these situations.

animals go to any water source in real life why only make it where they go to small pouunds and all?

I like the idea, but I'm not too fond of being able to drink sea water after being purified. Yes it is realistic, but it would take away from the exploration of finding water sources and I think that would go against what Day Z stands for.