Sign in to follow this  
myskaal

6 Launcher Not Updating to Latest Beta

I noticed when trying to log in to my usual server tonight there is a new beta version available (94209) yet Six Launcher is not giving me the option to update (as it did with the previous 2 beta versions).

Does anyone know why this might be and how it can be resolved?

I manually updated to 94209. If I launch the game through Steam, it shows version 1.60.94209.

If I try to launch the game through 6 launcher, it runs in version 1.60.94103

If I try launch a game through Six Launcher for any 94209 server. I get kicked for wrong beta version. Six launcher is changing my 94209 beta version to 94103 version. I've reinstalled the 94209 version but going through Six Launcher changes it back to 94103.

Problem magically resolved this morning. Updated and running correct version through Six Launcher.

For me this is not resolved :<

from going to my steam/OA/expansion/beta folder and opening the changelog.txt I am on beta 94206.

but I need beta 94444 to play on the new patch 1.7.2

somehow my sixLauncher doesn't want to update, he says everything is fine.

I then downloaded the beta patch, it was .exe and I installed it. (Some message about rtf-cd-key invalid... I dont think I have rtf anyway, bought the Combined pack on steam)

But still the changelog.txt didnt change and also whenever trying to connect to 1.7.2 servers I get rejected with "bad version" msg..

Can someone help please :<<< I didn't find any topic on this beside of this one