Sign in to follow this  
samuelzurowski1

Looking for DayZ Epoch Teammates

I am from USA as well I live in Central Time I have TS and Skype and I am 15 but I will be 16 starting July 28 this year hit me up if you have the chance Skype is PursuedGamer.

Hey I'm 2nd in command in a small clan of 13 members but most are non-active sadly, but we are all ways looking for more people to join. We are a semi serious clan who enjoy playing tactilely while having a good time while doing so, so if your interested in joining or want to know more add me on steam JewBear or on Skype mikamike01

i would like to join. im 17 years old, good with getting away from zombies, and would like to play with(and be able to trust)other people.

Hey there DayZ(mod) community, my name is Sam and we are looking for players that play daily to join our DayZ Squad, we play on one server. The requirements are obvious you have at least a year of experience in this game and are a decent shot. Regarding that not offense to the young, I'd like to keep players in this Squad above the age of 13+ sorry to anyone that this does offend as we are a more standardized mature group. Anyways if you are interested on join please contact me in two ways:

Steam: zealotlord13

TS: 37.187.148.217 (I don't own this TS but i have fully permission to use it as the owner stated to me)

If there is any Questions or Concerns feel free to post Questions here thank you!(I will check this post tomorrow as it is 2:37am)

Edited by samuelzurowski1