Sign in to follow this  
Izziee

Quiver to the toolbelt

Not much to say, a small rare to find quiver attachable to the tool belt. Can hold 8 or so bolts.

+1 even though the crossbow is a great pvp weapon as i can kill someone with one shot in the stomach it needs more bolts for zombies unless you headshot.

YES...I might use the crossbow if you found a quiver of bolts, 7 or 8 that took only one slot instead of a couple, for why would you drop your enfield for a bow with 2 or 3 bolts.

dont sigh, you are thinking use the search feature right well ive already made a thread about this so it goes both ways :)

and im not talking about the post i made a thread weeks ago aswell and many other have with this very suggestion. at least put some effort intoit, any one can post what you just said.

YES...I might use the crossbow if you found a quiver of bolts' date=' 7 or 8 that took only one slot instead of a couple, for why would you drop your enfield for a bow with 2 or 3 bolts.

[/quote']

Yeah, I really LOVE the X-bow, but I just don't pick it up anymore. It's too much hassle. I don't want to use the ammo because I've only got a few and it feels if thats ALL I got then I'll need it more in a worse situation, and I dont want to pick up lots of ammo since I need the space for other shit, and I don't wish to drop all the ammo I do have when I've got a real weapon for a couple silent rounds

I posted some time ago about putting bolts on the tool belt.

Since hatchet and flashlight was moved there bolts would make sense.

To design a quiver/magazine would probably just mean a more overall change to the crossbow.

(as that is the only way to add/code it that I can imagine)

dont sigh' date=' you are thinking use the search feature right well ive already made a thread about this so it goes both ways :)

and im not talking about the post i made a thread weeks ago aswell and many other have with this very suggestion. at least put some effort intoit, any one can post what you just said.

[/quote']

Yeah, I kept it SIMPLE for a reason.

I'll be blunt. I dislike people like you. You see a post, think to yourself you'll copy the post and post the same damn thing in the same forum section then have the audacity to come into the very thread you've taken and post your own threads link. So yeah, I'll Sigh at you.

YES...I might use the crossbow if you found a quiver of bolts' date=' 7 or 8 that took only one slot instead of a couple, for why would you drop your enfield for a bow with 2 or 3 bolts.

[/quote']

Yeah, I really LOVE the X-bow, but I just don't pick it up anymore. It's too much hassle. I don't want to use the ammo because I've only got a few and it feels if thats ALL I got then I'll need it more in a worse situation, and I dont want to pick up lots of ammo since I need the space for other shit, and I don't wish to drop all the ammo I do have when I've got a real weapon for a couple silent rounds

EXACTLY, it makes NO SENSE to take up the bow at the moment, its really just eye candy in the game at this point, rather than a serious alternative weapon

I posted some time ago about putting bolts on the tool belt.

Since hatchet and flashlight was moved there bolts would make sense.

To design a quiver/magazine would probably just mean a more overall change to the crossbow.

(as that is the only way to add/code it that I can imagine)

I dunno' date=' having an actual quiver would seem more logical than separate bolts on a tool belt, but I guess that could work. I don't know why you it would be hard to code though. It would just be like creating a back pack and attaching it to the tool belt like the hatchet.

[hr']

[/quote']

EXACTLY, it makes NO SENSE to take up the bow at the moment, its really just eye candy in the game at this point, rather than a serious alternative weapon

The only time I pick it up is if there's a couple bolts next to it and a gun, then I'll waste the bolts for funzies, drop it and pick up the gun

That's if there's zombies around :p

but, I do love the thing, I just wish it was more practical

I am currently using the crossbow just to test it. I am refusing to use another gun untill my character dies. It does have a completely different playstyle too. I love sneaking around a town and silently taking out any zombies that come too close. The ammo management sucks though it realy does need to be fixed.

I also cant understand why everything keeps saying you must headshot a zombie to kill it. What? I hit zombies anywhere and its always a one hit kill. Its people that i have a hard time killing in one hit.

I hit someone the other day and he was bleeding but he bandaged. That fight ended badly, but only because his buddy that was with him disconected, went onto a different server, got to my position and reconected and shot me all while the guy i shot stayed just out of line of sight but showed his feet often enough for me to know he was there. If the sights on the crossbow were better i might have won that engangement.

dont sigh' date=' you are thinking use the search feature right well ive already made a thread about this so it goes both ways :)

[/quote']

I'll be blunt. I dislike people like you. You see a post, think to yourself you'll copy the post and post the same damn thing in the same forum section then have the audacity to come into the very thread you've taken and post your own threads link. So yeah, I'll Sigh at you.

lol, you are funny, I didnt even read your post until after I got sent back to the suggestion thread, on top of that, you are a hypocrite because there are so many crossbow quiver threads already and I have already made a thread on it many days / weeks ago. plus why the fuck would a quiver go in a tool belt, TOOL belt, tool.

Im actually surprised you were able to type up more than 1 sentence aswell.

[/quote']

lol, you are funny, I didnt even read your post until after I got sent back to the suggestion thread, on top of that, you are a hypocrite because there are so many crossbow quiver threads already and I have already made a thread on it many days / weeks ago. plus why the fuck would a quiver go in a tool belt, TOOL belt, tool.

Im actually surprised you were able to type up more than 1 sentence aswell.

Yeah, I'm "sure" you didn't. Yup yup.

Crossbows are awesome. But bolts take up way to much room. I hope there is a way to make the bolts stack. Either with a Quiver or just have like 5 bolts per stack. I hope a dev reads this thread and lets us know if this idea is a good one or not.

Izziee, you can use the report function to report Kobra if you have a problem with him.

On topic, a Quiver sounds like a brilliant idea to hold bolts in, and would also mean that a crossbow requires one to be as useful as other starter weapons. In fact, I think I would want to use a crossbow over even an AK-74 should quivers or stackable bolts be implemented.

Why not make it like shotgun rounds? Combine 4 bolts to make a quiver!