Sign in to follow this  
gianni001

The fall of humanity - A dayz series

Edit* Re uploaded for better audio effects, Episode 1 is nearly ready. 

Hi guys,

Here is a prologue to a DayZ series I am making, the series will involve a strong mix of random gameplay that follows the story and a bit of RP. I hope you enjoy the video, stay tuned for episode 1 !

Thanks !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMQ66idYYHk&list=PLN3U1aLJEWxBY9QtxjSGXuUQYnCYYserB&index=3

Edited by gianni001

was that guy at the end some random guy or part of your vid?

Hey man, that scene was staged for this video. 

Oh man that guy at the start was your brother, killed by his own zombiemum before he even saw the note?! Tears were shed. Looking forward to the series mate.

Oh man that guy at the start was your brother, killed by his own zombiemum before he even saw the note?! Tears were shed. Looking forward to the series mate.

Thats the idea =) Glad it comes across that way! Im pretty new to editing and making movies, but I am enjoying it!

oh I didnt catch that, yeah your right. Good story bro this should be fun to follow

oh I didnt catch that, yeah your right. Good story bro this should be fun to follow

thanks!