Sign in to follow this  
arabatur

Add more kind of buildings please

although there are some new cities, village on the map, but all the buildings just same as other cities, the different is only the number, the locations are different. is quite boring to see them again and again

i know in previous patch there have some new buiildings like police station and the medical centre, but i think is better add more into it, to make each city look more different and have their own character.

• Like 3

Yes, Also add more kind of weapons pleasee and dont make akm "hard to find, very hard to find" cause who can spend that much hours just for get proper gun ? I spend my half of day I still cant get akm even I keep change server and roam every airstrip. Already peoples who 7/24 playing this game, they will finish all akm so quick. You adding akm but I could not even test it and cant spend all my whole day for it. Also add RPG-7 and c4 because in realty every military bases have them.

Edited by BayZ

AKMs are currently spawning in the places M4s used to, they aren't very rare at at all. Currently the M4 is the only hard to find gun unless you are willing to go chopper crash hunting. Spent most of the afternoon looking for downed choppers yesterday, found a few but most were picked over already.

I'm not sure when or if we will get c4 or RPGs but I'm not sure we need them at this point. There are no areas that need to be breached or no choppers flying around to try and shoot so time would be better spent current glitches like falling through buildings.

I don't think we need any more "military" weapons, we could use some more civilian arms but no more military grade weapons

cause who can spend that much hours just for get proper gun

me and 2000000 others do that and have alot of fun with it...

DayZ is NOT meant to play like COD or BF or CS...

SURVIVAL!

NOT spawning -> 5 minutes -> Endgamecontent -> deathmatch  @ Berenzino

u dont need the AKM to survive... there are alot of other weapons!

this is not the right game for you!

Edited by quantum2k6
  • Like 4

me and 2000000 others do that and have alot of fun with it...

DayZ is NOT meant to play like COD or BF or CS...

SURVIVAL!

NOT spawning -> 5 minutes -> Endgamecontent -> deathmatch  @ Berenzino

u dont need the AKM to survive... there are alot of other weapons!

this is not the right game for you!

Yes you need proper weapon for defend yourself against stupid zombies and other players. Of course if you play with group pistol enaugh for you. You talking about surviving but I can roam all map energized, hydrated because everywhere filled with foods and drinks.They adding hunting but theres no point to hunt already foods everywhere.I dont saying I want be able to fınd weapon in 5 minutes. But theres no point to make one weapon extremely rare because even you get proper gun if you make foods and drinks rare players wont kill any person easly for get his foods before they ruined.

Yes you need proper weapon for defend yourself against stupid zombies and other players. Of course if you play with group pistol enaugh for you. You talking about surviving but I can roam all map energized, hydrated because everywhere filled with foods and drinks.They adding hunting but theres no point to hunt already foods everywhere.I dont saying I want be able to fınd weapon in 5 minutes. But theres no point to make one weapon extremely rare because even you get proper gun if you make foods and drinks rare players wont kill any person easly for get his foods before they ruined.

No you don't needs gun to deal with zeds or players, you can kill zeds with your fists until you find a crowbar/axe/baseball bat or hell even a screwdriver works. No gun is rare or hard to find atm, you just need to know where to look or you may need to travel in land to find these things.

At some point you will need to learn how to survive off the land, hunting and scavaging and such because things like canned food will be reduced in the future(hopefully). Find an ashwood stick add some rope to it and now you have a bow or a fishing pole. This can get you by until you find that illusive gun you need or want so desperately.

• Like 1

Yes, Also add more kind of weapons pleasee and dont make akm "hard to find, very hard to find" cause who can spend that much hours just for get proper gun ? I spend my half of day I still cant get akm even I keep change server and roam every airstrip. Already peoples who 7/24 playing this game, they will finish all akm so quick. You adding akm but I could not even test it and cant spend all my whole day for it. Also add RPG-7 and c4 because in realty every military bases have them.

I really admire the grammar of your post *uncontrollable sarcasm*