A couple days ago we set up a tent and accidentally put Barb wire up next to it. We took it down and then the server restarted. Everything in the tent disappeared and the barb wire was back in the same spot. I had told one of my friends to save the tent so that we would not loose our stuff and we lost a tent full of weapons, medical supplies and all sorts of other stuff. Now we logged on today and all of our stuff is gone. Even our tent is gone. This has happened more then one time, how are we suppose to have fun when our stuff keeps disappearing. Last night the server restarted 2 times in one night. This has not happened anywhere else. We want to make this server our home. I know this is a Alpha and things will happen, but this has not happened to us on any other server. I am sure as a admin/player that you can understand where I am coming from.

Any help in trying to correct this will be very helpful.

It has happened to our stuff as well. It's not really under our control. Sometimes when the server is restarted vehicles tents aren't there so we have to do another restart. Without having global chat we can't really ask players for feedback on whether or not it's just our stuff gone or not.

I'm pretty sure from what I've read another restart will fix it hopefully.

It has happened to our stuff as well. It's not really under our control. Sometimes when the server is restarted vehicles tents aren't there so we have to do another restart. Without having global chat we can't really ask players for feedback on whether or not it's just our stuff gone or not.

Can you manually restart it? If so please try, one of my friends died and all our supplies are in those tents.

Thanks for letting me know what has happened.

If you are putting shit in the fire station, we are taking it out and blowing up your tent with grenades. Cherno aint your town son, its OURS.

It's been Happening to me and my buddies too. Stuff just disappears from our tents, and sometimes they glitch the hell out and duplicate. We've had to move twice.

Also, Is there anything to be done about off map hoarding? This group of guys have a chopper and a camp a good 20km's off the edge of the map. It's annoying.

Me and my buddy tents keep disappearing as well, another server. The tents vanish and then later reappear with nothing in it. We have had our medical supplies wiped at least 4 times in the past 4 days. Also I noticed last night tents are duping. I can place a tent down, save, pack up and place in another location, log off, come back and have 2 tent in which I can then pack up! I stumbled on this by mistake and it makes me super scared to store items as the save feature seems VERY broken at the moment.