Sign in to follow this  
elitegamingtv

Hi Helping with DayZ servers.

Hi, guys i wanted to say if you need help with dayz server just message me on skype abzz.mardod.

This is a bit about me.

What I feel about being a good admin?
Being a good admin is having respect to the owners of the server. I also like to be friendly to the players who join the server which makes me good. I like to hear good news about the server like good positives comments from the people which makes me a good aim because I'm here to help. Listening to the owners of the server is one of the most import things to me and makes me feel good hearing from the owners.

Name: Carl
Region: Australia
Language: English
Have you been admin on any other servers?: Yes I have, I'm a script helper coder.
How active are you?: I am on everyday there to help people.
A brief description about me: My name is Carl and I'm 20 years old. I do a bit of script helping coder I also like to help people around when there stuck. If the owner needs me I will be there. I'm on everyday and active on forum. I always like to move forward if
There is a hacker I quickly take care of it and I inform the owners what happened.
Why should we trust you to be our admin?: The Community on other servers and even on this server do trust me because they know i will not abuse my admin privileges and when people need help with anything like server bugs or stuck in a glitch I will be there to help them. Also stop people from ruining the game for others.

I like this game because I started playing DayZ when it first started and I like the Mods that are added on the server and I'm always helpful.

I should be selected because I'm not a person who likes to mess around I'm a straight person who is just looking forward I take things very serious when the owner/owners speak to me. Also when the owner/owners want me to do something that day I do it without any buts. I take my job very serious.

Admins responsibilities are to help people and help the owner with his server supporting him and motivating him on the server. Admin responsibilities are to help the people on the server and to keep things straight in the correct way. I do not give things to players if they tell me without the owners permission.

Yes I can, I enjoy playing the game everyday and helping people at the same time it is not a problem for me.

What?

This smells borderline graveyardy.  What is the meaning of this?  This isn't a section to apply for any type of admin position, maybe Google translate has lead us astray here.

Cheers, 

Jimmy