Sign in to follow this  
jgbtl292

bears and wolves

i miss a litte bears and wolfves in the woods ;)    at the night the moon is shining  and you are alone in the dark wood ....  and in the distant howling wolves    immersion pure  :thumbsup:

or bears catching fish on a little lake, and strafe in woods and  towns and search the garbage after edible......

Edited by Crusader78
  • Like 2

Aw hell no.

I will not be able to alt+tab in the forest to post on forum without being killed by AI wolf or bear. This will sucks.

PS.

And how about we make those bears and wolfs sniff out players hidden tents, and stealing food from those tents, sometimes even destroying tent?

Aw hell no.

I will not be able to alt+tab in the forest to post on forum without being killed by AI wolf or bear. This will sucks.

PS.

And how about we make those bears and wolfs sniff out players hidden tents, and stealing food from those tents, sometimes even destroying tent?

I did that and got killed by a zombie.

If you look at the road map, "hostile animals" are already in the making. I'm assuming bears & wolves are already well on their way. Hopefully along with mountain lions ;)

• Like 1

If you look at the road map, "hostile animals" are already in the making. I'm assuming bears & wolves are already well on their way. Hopefully along with mountain lions ;)

That would be cool. I have Black Bears where I live, often they are just outside in the yard digging up the lawn looking for bugs. They're pretty timid though and scare off easily. Wolves would be a MUCH bigger threat than bears if you're solo.

If you REALLY want to kick up the threat levels, put Moose into the game......they're miserable giants with anger management issues.

Edited by Mystic Bagel
  • Like 1