Sign in to follow this  
ThatDayZNoob

A good night of hunting.

It all began on a dark night in a Kansas server, in the town of Chernogorsk. I made my way around in the dark; cleverly evading all zombies who may pose a threat- when I hear in the direct chat "Come on dude, the Grocery store is up ahead." Now, being the sneaky bandit I am, I sensed the opportunity for a GREAT ambush. With my trusty Kobra in hand, I made my way around the bushes towards the lumbering red convenient store. They had foolishly lit the thing with a Flare; which was a signal for bandits everywhere that there was someone inside. I waited a good fifty yards away, upon a small hill, watching the door with my binoculars- carefully awaiting when it would be my turn to strike. One of them, who was in a Ghillie suit, stepped out and waited for the other to finish looting. This must have been the look out, but it was then that I knew I must strike. I unleashed about two bullets into his head, and his body dropped onto the concrete. This was the perfect lure for the other man to come out, with his gun raised. I assume he expected someone close who had just shot the man with a handgun, but as soon as he came out- I emptied another quick couple of bullets into his skull. The whole thing rewarded me with:

Alice Pack, filled with food and drinks.

Czech Pack, with a M1911 and plenty of ammo for it.

Ghillie Suit.

More AK Rounds

NVG.

And that sensational feeling of the hunt..!

Thank you, Kansas.

Long live bandits!

Take notes, nooblets, this is what bandit campfire is all about. Celebrating murder in all its exhilarating glory. Less emo nancy boy bullshit about your guilt and tears, more triumph and bloodlust. Cheers, OP! Happy killing spree.

Very nice. Im never lucky to spot a flare and actually kill the person who placed it down. I always end up dying one way or the other.

But very nice kills.