Sign in to follow this  
bgivenb

WTF... spawing

Ok so I have been playing with my brother for a couple of weeks now, and we always join the same servers. Long story short; I die at NW airfield. I start running back up there from the coast, when I am close Novy Sobar, my brother also dies......... he respawns in Novy Sobor..... what the fuck just happened. SOOOOOOO happy

It happened to me once... I died at Elektro i think and i respawned on the city I had just visited before... just like if the game hadnt recorded that I had died and thought I had left the server there... Yes mostly a lucky bug :D

NW Airfield, guy shoots me with an M4A1 and I go facefirst into the pavement.

After my buddy logged back in (stupid ALT+F4'er) he died trying to kill the guy with his pistol and not his Assault Rifle. So I hit abort and disconnect from the YOU ARE DEAD screen, and log back in to find I spawned in one of the hangars with my pistol. I switch weapons, see I still have my Enfield, and check my gear to find I respawned with my health still at 11k and all my stuff, like I never seen died (although I spawned in a hangar I didn't explore).

Long story short, I walked out with my Enfield and popped my killer in the face. Poor guy probably thought he'd stumbled onto a party of 3.

Me and my friends still refer to it as the 'Jesus Glitch' because you rise from the dead.

Side Note: You can loot your own body.

Novy is a spawn point, as of a couple patches ago, iirc. Obviously it doesn't work out very often, but it's happened to me and my group.

Again, iirc, working as intended.

It was the weirdest thing though, he spawned under a building and when he got outside, he saw me running though the field. WIN!

This happened to me once. I got into a gun fight at the fire station in cherno, and lost. I respawned about 200 year away and was able to come back and loot my own body.