BTK (DayZ)

FR1, FR2 and FR3 Thread

Diggin your servers, I play on them in the evenings. join sometime around 10:30pm CST

Keep it up!

please restart fr2 server becouse we lost cars and tends

please !!!!

Not much I can do about it. Sometimes they appear' date=' sometimes they don't. We have scheduled auto restart every 4 hours, so I'm not doing manual restarts very often. Just wait for the next restart and cross your fingers...

Diggin your servers, I play on them in the evenings. join sometime around 10:30pm CST

Keep it up!

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Never had any issues on your servers. Murders seem to be fairly rare also.

Yes I think so too. Most people are pretty civilized on the FR servers. :)

Damn you peer pressure... well here it is' date=' a thread for my FR servers. Feedback, Wishes, General Discussion?

[img']http://arma2.co/mad_sin_logo.png

Server Name: FR1; FR2; FR3; - Hosted by [MAD SiN]

Slots: 40 (30 on FR3)

Difficulty: 3rd Person enabled, Crosshair enabled, Nametags disabled.

Version: 1.60, No beta patches

Time Zone: UTC

Teamspeak: ts3.arma2.co

VOIP: Enabled, Direct channel only

Rules

- Everyone welcome, all languages allowed, max ping 300

- NO Racism, offending nationalities, flaming, hatred, immature brain farts

- NO Disconnect Abuse in PVP situations (Instant ban on first violation)

- NO Disconnect Abuse in PVE situations (Warning, Ban on second violation)

Technical Info

- Scheduled auto-restart every 4 hours

- Intel Xeon i7 W3520 4x2(HT)x2.66+ GHz

- 24GB DDR3 RAM

- 1 GBit Bandwidth

Server Admins: BTK, Soldier.45, rocket (for rolling out updates)

We do NOT accept monetary donations! - If you want to do me a favor, visit http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com, watch

! Thanks.

hallo please restart fr2 server ? car´s and tands is again not spowned

Hello I really enjoy playing on your servers, though if I may ask one thing? Before you do a resart could you put a little message on the screen as a warning?

I've been playing recently at your server, the only things that annoyed me were desyncs when me and a few of my friends were driving, sometimes the car would do a wheelie for the passengers while the driver was on the road.

Oh nvm I was just too short-tempered : D But can I ask you how do you watch on players that they are following the rules? I mean I have seen plenty of players that abuse disconnect at PvP situations. I think something must be done to fix this problem..

FR3 Not running anymore ?

havn't seen it for 2 days now.

What happened with FR1 and FR2? Today i joined FR1 but i can't moving. I saw another players with the same problems.

Same cant move at all. I have to alt f4 just to get out as even ESC doesnt work.

Servers fucked.

What happened with FR1 and FR2? Today i joined FR1 but i can't moving. I saw another players with the same problems.

Hi, this problem is happen to all our Servers atm, but i cant do anything, cause i have to wait for BTK, hes able to do anything. Hes informed but currently offline due reallife; i think tomorrow will be all fine.

The Fr3 Server will be longer offline, cause after every start he has a corrupt port adress, our super admin is working on this issue too.

Thats all Information that i can give atm, sorry for the bad news, but we working on it and will u inform, when all will be fine (hope so :s).