Sign in to follow this  
predator_v2

Character reseted?

Some days ago (9.5.2012) the dayzdev team restored my character, after he was killed by one of the helicopter wrecks (thanks for that).

Meanwhile i became one of the top survivors (leaderboard #11 of longest survivors) and found some incredible stuff (gps, nvgs, 24 slot Backpack, m4a1 sd, m9sd, 3 tents, …). Usually i am playing on a US server and today i took a trip to the northern dam. Was running around a bit and decided to log to one of the EU or DEU servers (not sure), when i appeared on a field in front of berenzino with the character, i was playing after my „real“ character was killed by the helicopter wreck.

It would seem, the global server somehow „revoked“ my revived character (sad, sad). I hope the dayzdev team can take care about that problem, as i was close to enter the top 10 of the „longest survivors“ and had a lot of tents set for my clan.

I suppose there might be some other guys with the same problem today.

I have already sent the same message via mail.

I had a fairly bad ass backpack (M4A3 CCO, 24 slot coyote, tons of ammo/med supplies/food etc) but when I logged in earlier today after updating, I had starter gear on the coast. I asked if the same happened to anyone else on the server and got told to shut up moaning ( :huh: ), shrugged my shoulders, chalked it up to wonkiness after the update and have been playing since from scratch with my friends.

Dying or getting reset in this game does not bother me at all because scurrying around and scavenging is super funtastic, but I thought I'd just chip in that you aren't alone in it happening.

Great on my next logging in, i found myself within a housewall and died...

Sorry i know thats an alpha, but ...