oosk@btinternet.com

ADMIN abuse DE #30 ... again...

so, normally run on the servers n farm a loot?

I personally think the admin and a few other of his peeps are farming and don't want anyone else to get in their way.

Someone in the DayZ Staff, Please do something. -_-

I avoid all of the DE servers, I've had issues with 30 specifically; but there are other DE servers which do the same damn thing.

Personally FR and most EU servers are the best for connecting and lack of hackers/admin abuse.

To be fair, you only see this guy joining then getting kicked.

It could be that not 10m ago, he logged in and started swearing, spamming von on connect etc.

You've only heard one side of the story :)

Lets hope the admin can shed some light on it before you all die from cooking up conspiracy theories :D

@ WhiteCoat-Greg

I would welcome them to come on and tell em why they had kicked me.. I (try) to play on the DE # serveres as they are hosted by Multiplay.co.uk, who in turn are located in the UK, which, I get a very good connection to.. I had only just started to play and it was the first server I tried to connect to today .. so please, yes, Admins of the DE #30 server come and tell your side why it is that you kick everyone from the server when your on it.. you that much of a coward to fight against other players?

Also for your information WhiteCoat-Greg, the server has only local chat enabled so I must have been right on top of them to have "arted swearing, spamming von on connect etc", at which point they could of taken my gear. I also play alot on the US128 in texas server and have never been kicked from there or warned and they have admins on most if not every evening.

It is funny though how the admins never come on and defend their actions. I have no reason to lie about this matter, there are plenty more server to play on, however it is not right that admins of servers clearly abuse the rules set out by the developers. Do you feel it is right they should be above the rules and play as they want?

*edit* This is only the second time I have reported this matter of being kicked, and it was followed up by another player who posted evidence aswell. please also know your facts before accusing others of stringing lies.

I avoid all of the DE servers' date=' I've had issues with 30 specifically; but there are other DE servers which do the same damn thing.

Personally FR and most EU servers are the best for connecting and lack of hackers/admin abuse.

[/quote']

Wasn't there a live stream hacker on a EU server not long ago posted up?

Saw his lovely ESP hack highlighting zombies players and vehicles.

I avoid all of the DE servers' date=' I've had issues with 30 specifically; but there are other DE servers which do the same damn thing.

[/quote']

Wasn't there a live stream hacker on a EU server not long ago posted up?

Saw his lovely ESP hack highlighting zombies players and vehicles.

I might have been playing on a french server then :P