Sign in to follow this  
en1mal

Up to 15 international players on EXP decide to stay friendly

I searched the forum rules because i was afraid this gets misunderstood as blatant advertising for my channel. Please 

keep in mind, i have 8 clips up, and i'm not even sure if my stuff is monetized. I still hope i'm in the right section.

STORY: I spawned fresh near Berezino, and was about to marathon run to Svetlo to meet my friend, when i met 5 people in Berezino, one

after another. We decided to stay together, just for fun. As we traveled between Berezino, Krasnostav, Cernaya Polana and Novodmidrovsk,

we were up to 15 people at one point. It was completely random, very confusing, but so awesome to play DayZ as a random

team, trying to survive. Everyone helped, dropped food, traded ammo and we looted whole cities in under 15 minutes and gathered

all the loot together and shared it. It was a unique experience for me until this day, there were only few times this happened in 

the mod to me, but the mod is lacking a lot of atmosphere the SA provides us today. In this group were people from countries all over

Europe. Awesome if you ask me! Spoiler: A traitor joins the group in the end. 

And please excuse the killings, the people with the nervous trigger finger experienced justice. 

Enjoy how we did it. 

Sorry for my voice, the echo (one of the guys must had speakers on...) and everything that could bother you.

• Like 2