Sign in to follow this  
bonafide

Dean "Rocket" Hall playing on a password protected server with only a few people!

I lost track of this thread, did we ever get the server blacklisted and this miscreants banned?

Rocket playing on a passworded server? For justice's sake, we must blacklist this server and Rocket should be banned immediately. Even if this means the mod's development will come to a halt due to Rocket being unable to access his own game any longer! This should send a message to all those cheaters; no one who cheats the system is safe, no one!

Aye, hes gonna have to get tough on rogue servers and people who condone that sort of thing. Rocket is gonna have to give himself a permanent break from the game (and half the BIS staff too). They should all be global banned from battleye too. And from Arma 3. Now that I come to think of it - they should be all jailed and the key thrown away. Perhaps the ringleaders should get the chair.

lol how is he supposed to test the game and not worry about being shot at on a public server. He does actually play the game to test features, contrary to popular belief.

Only in this community would someone complain that the lead Dev was playing the game.

2nd most intelligent thing I've read on the DayZ forums this week.

This is much ado about nothing. Every game in the industry does interviews and PR run-throughs with press. Most companies have internal servers and have Press visit in house or a large secured test server. Just view it as a secured test server, move along and enjoy the fact that there is attention to how awesome this game is.

No Tears.

The interview would not have been good if it went like :

"and now we spawn in on the beach .. and oh, hang on, someone just sniped me"

"and now we spawn in on the beach ... and oh, hang on, someone just sniped me"

DO that for half an hour and the interview would not have been that "informative" for anyone ... or would it ?

I love how so many people troll on Rocket, Maybe he should of just never created Day Z so all you little trolls didn't have constant reason to continuously bitch. Go back under your troll bridges and just wait for new patches and content, and then just do as you do, troll. Or just keep trolling.

So he's testing the game different than what we experience? This explains some things.

not really i'm sure the other devs all take up sniping positions and shoot him in cherno. just so he can have the same gameplay.

Jimmies were rustled, I recommend you unrustle them and look around. Also make sure you tell him we all said "lol"

Locked.