TrentonxKiller

Multiple Problems With DayZ With Lag

Well,before I begin this topic,I just want to say that I have a pretty beefy computer that goes over the limits of the recommended settings for DayZ. Now,I do have an Alienware Aurora R3.

Here is its information below:

Processor: Intel Dual Quad-Core i7-2600k CPU @ 3.40 GHz

Installed Memory (RAM): 16.0 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System

Display Adapters (Graphics Cards): Dual AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

Hard Drive: 275 GB

Thanks guys,now,if you did not look up above,like I said earlier,I am much over the limit than what it should be for the recommended settings on Steam...

This isn't no ordinary is this PC good enough to run DayZ,I'm here to talk about how much lag I can get in the game while getting better than its settings.

Now,if someone could please send me a link or something to a patch or whatever could be found,that would be great,thanks!

Recommended settings on Steam are benchmark settings, they should not be translated into 'if your settings are higher you will run the game like a dream'. My system specs are significantly higher than yours, however I still get an FPS drop in Berezino. That's just how it is. 

Recommended settings on Steam are benchmark settings, they should not be translated into 'if your settings are higher you will run the game like a dream'. My system specs are significantly higher than yours, however I still get an FPS drop in Berezino. That's just how it is. 

Well,one more thing,don't you think that some of the lag is caused because of DayZ being in its Alpha stages,meaning that they aren't done with the fixing of everything,including fps and lag?

Don't think DAYZ SA is setup for crossfire/sli yet?

Unless someone corrects me

Well,one more thing,don't you think that some of the lag is caused because of DayZ being in its Alpha stages,meaning that they aren't done with the fixing of everything,including fps and lag?

Well considering every time you log in you get a warning saying (in big white text) 'This game is in alpha and it is not finished yet', I assumed you didn't need telling again. Obviously I was wrong.

Well considering every time you log in you get a warning saying (in big white text) 'This game is in alpha and it is not finished yet', I assumed you didn't need telling again. Obviously I was wrong.

Way to be a dick,I was just explaining that could have been ONE of the problems,not the only one. It could either be the video cards,the coding used to develop gameplay on your PC from the game,etc. You don't have to be a dick when there are suggestions made.

Way to be a dick,I was just explaining that could have been ONE of the problems,not the only one. It could either be the video cards,the coding used to develop gameplay on your PC from the game,etc. You don't have to be a dick when there are suggestions made.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll keep that in mind.

He wasn't being a dick. You should have known that you were gong to experience these things when you bought the game.

Don't think DAYZ SA is setup for crossfire/sli yet?

Unless someone corrects me

It doesn't but you can force it to use ArmA 3 compatibilities bits via Nvidia Inspector.