thebomberman

Back after a bit of a break

... and trying to play clever. Didn't turn out the best as usual :D

Did learn (at around 6 minutes in the video) how to fix the really blurry graphics issue, so not all bad :D

Got to say though, the game runs a lot better than a couple of months back!

It does! Let me give you a few tips.

The fade to black was when you were crouching was not appropriate. You can better use direct cuts or cross dissolves.

No one wants to see you sit for minutes behind a building. Your friend needs a better microphone because he's breathing in it a lot.

Zombies only need one gunshot at the moment. You better axe them because people will hear you're around.

The footage overal is not really youtube worthy. It had potential if you would get in a proper firefight with your shooters.

Your voices are cool and that pulled me through the video a bit. Cheers!

• Like 1

No way - constructive criticism! I have to admit I don't expect that here so cheers for that :) People round here tend to polarise toward Love/Hate with no room in between! Genuinely thanks for that, and I'll take your points on board.

I have to admit I ummed and ahhed about posting the video here as it isn't the most exciting or my best, but I don't think there always needs to be awesome gunplay for a  worthwhile video. Our experience of DayZ is much like the video - hours of nothing and seconds of terror! :D

Most of my videos (please check out the more watched ones) are along these lines as I've always felt they provide an amusing counterpoint to the perceived DayZ player/action. Reading the forums and watching your average DayZ video you imagine most players to be ice cold, steely eyed assassins with years of military experience in the bush. Whereas we wander round like idiots, panic and usually die :D

No problem! I've been there myself (and still am) and I know how valueable it is to get good feedback. I agree that not every video should be about firefights but they need to be entertaining in some way. I will check the more watched ones later.

It's totaly no problem that you 'run around like idiots'. As long as it's entertaining it should be ok.