Sign in to follow this  
darkpheonx

Experienced player looking for Overpoch Group

Hello! I am darkpheonx. I, as the title says, am looking for a DayZ Overpoch group. Below is what I have to offer to your group.

1. Vast knowledge on the US military (structure, ranking, training).
  2. Leadership experience in large milsim teams and some leadership in dayz.
  3. 4 years of playing arma 2
  4. A 50 slot teamspeak server open for usage
  5. Maturity despite age
  6. Manuals from the USAF on leadership (if interested)
  7. The ability to help draw up documents be it training, recruitment, or the majority of other things.

As you see above, that is what I offer. If you are still interested, then I will now post below what I am looking for in a group to play with.

1. A mature group, this by far is the most important
  2. An organized group, I prefer not to run around with no goal or aim and just lose gear for the hell of it.
  3. A base already set up or in the works.
  4. A not to large or to small player-base. (Min:5 Max:30)
  5. An active player-base
  6. No hacking groups.
  7. Last but not least, leaders who can lead. If you wish to know what I mean, PM me.

That is all I have to really post on the matter, if you are interested send me a PM or a teamspeak ip/skype. Thanks and have a nice day =)

• Like 1

Whats up, I am looking for a group aswell. Perhaps we can run together, A Coordinated 2 man team can do some serious damage to a unorganized group of 5 players. Shoot me a message on steam, Name is Blice same avitar as on here. 

I am the leader of a larger clan that can goof around but when shit gets serious they get serious. Everyone gets a feel for the time to enjoy the circle jerk and when it is time to kill people. If you want an application PM me.

A friend and I made a clan today and have a total of 8 people so far and all ways looking for more people. Most of us are serious when it needs to be and are good at the game, I can't promise you stacks upon stacks of gold but I can promise you the face we will move up in dayz one step at a time as a group of friends that will get to know each other like an actual military group. So if you want to give us a try add me on steam JewBear or Skype mikamike01