Alex988

i had a dream...

about a solution for serverhopping, but unfortunately i cant remember :s

I blame Facebook for this kind of crap. You should really have your posting privileges suspended for at least a day for this type of thing.

I blame Facebook for this kind of crap. You should really have your posting privileges suspended for at least a day for this type of thing.

Damn dude, chill out. You take these forums way too serious buddy.

Just don't like these worthless posts. I mean seriously what was the point of the OP except to waste time and put up an intentionally meaningless thread? It adds nothing of value, nothing to the conversation, it can't even claim to be entertaining (like story posts). At best it is a weak trolling attempt. And yes I likened it to Facebook because in all honesty it is the same kind of verbal diarrhea that you see on there so often, like people posting that "I have nothing to say at all", just don't say it then.

And I'm not "raging", just mildly annoyed.

Just don't like these worthless posts. I mean seriously what was the point of the OP except to waste time and put up an intentionally meaningless thread? It adds nothing of value' date=' nothing to the conversation, it can't even claim to be entertaining (like story posts). At best it is a weak trolling attempt. And yes I likened it to Facebook because in all honesty it is the same kind of verbal diarrhea that you see on there so often, like people posting that "I have nothing to say at all", just don't say it then.

And I'm not "raging", just mildly annoyed.

[/quote']

you wasted even more of your time with this post.

How about we just stop posting here, since this tread has nothing else to offer. Is that alright with you guys? Ok good.