Chriski

[DayZ OverPoch Napf] -mod=@DayzOverwatch [PVE] [PVP] [New DynamicTraders] [500+ Vehicles] [100+ helis] [start loadout] [custom places] [safe traders]

hi peeps, im looking for people to join my new server, im a friendly and active admin and i would love for you to join and explore my dayz overpoch server. i have added a few custom things and im going to add more custom cars and wepons onto the game to make it more interesting below is a short list of what i have been up to.

updates to the Server are below
Edited by RedEYE88

Looks like fun! I'll give it a try and log on to your server tonight!

uI9P8kW.jpg

Hello Survivor! We are looking for YOU to populate our server.

All play styles are welcome; banditheroneutral survivor...
Clans and groups also very much welcome!

[OverPoch Napf By RedEYE][-mod=@DayzOverwatch][PVE/PVP][start Loadout(LargeGunBag)][safezone Traders][DynamicTraders][Tow/Lift][Repair/Refuel][snap/Build][Multi Difficulty Missions][500+ Vehicles][80+ Helis][Custom Places][indestructible Bases](1.0.4.2/112555)

IP - 86.25.90.157:2304
ts3 - 74.91.123.176:1013

- Trader safezones - (Godmode + Speedlimit + anti backpack stealing)

- Tow & Heli Lifting for Vehicles

- Customized Traders - (Bandit or Hero specific Traders)

- Dynamic Traders - (Appear around the map in different places - change position on restart - not safezone'd)

- All Overwatch items added to existing epoch Traders

- Customized loottables - (overwatch items included in loot)

- Multi difficulty missions - (Some are tough, be smart about killing them, it's worth it!)

- Indestructible Cinderblocks

- Maintain your Base - (costs more the bigger it is)

- Fullmoon Nights

- Big Plotpoles - 80m Radius (so you can build your killer base)

- Autorefuel/-repair/-rearm - on Fuelstations for a bit of Gold

- Custom Map Addons - not included on the map as markers (explore its worth it)

- Loot piles - (Big boxes spawn in buildings and custom buildings with BIG Loot - explore)
- Custom Buildings and towns also a few custom islands

- Admin Island (Protected and off limits)

RULES:

- Only english permitted in sidechat (ENGLISH).

- No Cheating, Hacking, or Mapbug abusing.

- Don't moan about getting killed.

- No base building within 1000m of trader posts.

- No shooting in to or out of trader posts.

- Don't do dick moves!

- Admin decisions are final.

- If you have a problem ask for an admin don't continue to moan in Sidechat

- Swearing not allowed! Battleye will kick you for this (multiple warnings are given)

- Don't block off, glitch into, or log off in other people's bases. !this is a dick move!

- Don't (FUBAR) vehicles in other people's bases, !this is a dick move! if the owners are not in the base don't do it! (FUBAR = Fucked up beyond all repair)

- Admin Island is protected by a dome and off limits (you will be killed for entering - you have been warned)

Make sure You download dayzoverwatch 0.2.5 through DayZ Commander and add -mod=@dayzoverwatch to your additional launch parameters in dayzcommander and make sure you have the 112555 update installed through dayzcommander too

- Have fun - there is plenty to do - loads of loot - active admin - 

Edited by RedEYE88

Searching in DayZCommander does not show your server. How can I find you server?

hi DKR

new server system 

IP - 86.25.90.157:2304
ts3 - 74.91.123.176:1013

hope to see you on soon

all the best

NEW UPDATE, NEW MAP AND NEW ADDONS

www.dayzheros.co.uk (OverPoch Chernarus)

HI i'm looking for new players to join the server, i am a friendly, fair and active admin. i like to play along side the players on the server to help them do missions and collect loot, i don't pvp towards players as this isn't fair so i don't do it, any problems i will come on to fix your issue ( send me a message in teamspeak ). I would love for you to come and join the community. New players will receive a base building pack.

Server IP - 81.19.211.120:19102

Teamspeak 3 - 74.91.123.176:1013  

25k Hero Trader

80m Plotpole

Attack Helis (hero)

Tanks (hero)

Custom Map Addons

Custom Caves

Custom Loot 

Multi Missions - 2 mission packs running along side each other

extra loot - shows up on the map as coloured markers

Indestructible Bases

Tow-Lift (Extra vehicles added - you can tow helis and boats)

Snap-Build

Refuel-Repair-Rearm

No Overburdened

Fast build

Active admin!!

Admin events!!

New vehicles added regular!!

Banned vehicles lifted and added to 25k hero trader (majority of them but not all)

Good community of players, come join in and get involved with the group.  join the teamspeak channel.

updates to the server are as follows:

- Trader safezones - (Godmode + Speedlimit + anti backpack stealing)
- move vehicles added to traders and banned vehicles tweaked ( new vehicles available to buy at hero trader - CH53_DZE - AH1Z -                           M1126_ICV_M2_EP1 - M1128_MGS_EP1 - BTR60_TK_EP1 plus many more....
- Tow & Heli Lifting for Vehicles ( more vehicles added to the script- multi towing)
- Customized Traders - (25k Hero Trader)

- Overwatch loot added to the loot spawns (added a custom loot file that spawns better and more frequent loot)

- All Overwatch items added to existing epoch Traders (extra stuff added to traders, chainsaws etc)
- Multi difficulty missions - new missions added (rare mission - bunny ranch = awesome loot)
- Indestructible modular builds (everything in epoch that is buildable is indestructable)
- you dont have to maintain your Base - this has been turned off
- 24/7 day
- Big Plotpoles - 80m Radius (so you can build your killer base)
- Autorefuel/-repair/-rearm - on Fuelstations for a bit of Gold
- Custom Map Addons -( 27 just added ) including a prison, a gold mine, extra custon towns

- 1 step fast build

- No Overburdened

You must have Overwatch 0.2.5 and Epoch 1051 enabled to be able to play on this server, please use the new dayzlauncher to launch the game with. www.dayzlauncher.com <¬ download from here

RULES:

- Don't do dick moves!

- If you have a problem ask for an admin don't continue to moan in Sidechat

- Swearing not allowed! Battleye will kick you for this (multiple warnings given)

- Don't block off, glitch into, or log off in other people's bases. !this is a dick move!

- Don't (FUBAR) vehicles in other people's bases, !this is a dick move! if the owners are not in the base don't do it! (FUBAR = Fucked up beyond all repair)

Server has been newly updated to 1.63 steam version, download the new dayzlauncher to join the server http://www.dayzlauncher.com/ how to's on how to join the server and also how to upgrade to the new steam patch if you haven't already done so are onwww.dayzheros.co.uk info on the server and player stats etc are on the home site of the server.

we hope to see you on the server soon =D

MAP CHANGED TO TAVIANA!!!

launch parameters -mod=@Taviana;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;

Dayz Hero's (OverPoch Taviana)

New players will receive 50.000 gold coins welcome pack. Join teamspeak and find the admin to claim your goodies

Server IP - 81.19.211.120:19102

Teamspeak 3 - 74.91.123.176:1013 

Single Gold Coin Currency System

Currency Exchange

25k Hero Trader

80m Plotpole

Attack Helis (hero)

Tanks (hero)

Multi Missions - 2 mission packs running along side each other

extra loot - shows up on the map as colored markers (Ikea loot)

Indestructible Bases

Tow-Lift (Extra vehicles added - you can tow helis and boats) Tow 4 vehicles at a time

Snap-Build

Refuel-Repair-Rearm

No Overburdened

Fast build

Active admin!!

Special Vehicles added to 25k hero trader 

Good community of players, come join in and get involved with the group. join the teamspeak channel.

Updates to the server are as follows:

- Trader safezones - (Godmode + Speedlimit + anti backpack stealing)

- move vehicles added to traders and banned vehicles tweaked ( new vehicles available to buy at hero trader - CH53_DZE - AH1Z - M1126_ICV_M2_EP1 - M1128_MGS_EP1 - BTR60_TK_EP1- added amphibious vehicle section to the hero trader plus many more....

- Tow & Heli Lifting for Vehicles ( more vehicles added to the script- multi towing) tow 4 vehicles at once, select vehicles

- Customized Traders - (25k Hero Trader)

- Overwatch loot added to the loot spawns (added a custom loot file that spawns better and more frequent loot)

- All Overwatch items added to existing epoch Traders (extra stuff added to traders, chainsaws etc)

- Multi difficulty missions - new missions added (rare mission - bunny ranch = awesome loot)

- Indestructible modular builds (everything in epoch that is buildable is indestructable)

- you dont have to maintain your Base - this has been turned off

- Local Time [Day/Night Cycle] (GMT)

- Big Plotpoles - 80m Radius (so you can build your killer base)

- Autorefuel/-repair/-rearm - on Fuelstations for a bit of Gold

- 1 step fast build

- No Overburdened

You must have Taviana 2.0, Overwatch 0.2.5 and Epoch 1051 enabled to be able to play on this server, please use the new dayzlauncher to launch the game with. www.dayzlauncher.com <¬ download from here

RULES:

- Don't do dick moves!

- If you have a problem ask for an admin don't continue to moan in Sidechat

- Swearing not allowed! Battleye will kick you for this (multiple warnings given)

- Don't (FUBAR) vehicles in other people's bases, !this is a dick move! if the owners are not in the base don't do it! (FUBAR = Fucked up beyond all repair)

Hope to see you on the server soon

join the server and claim your 100k newby welcome gift!

hey sorry I know this isn't the place to ask but I need some help I play on your chernarus server all the time an now I cant because it says I have improper keys to join the server but if someone could help me out it would be nice :)