Khajiit13

Underground stuff and my offer of new building.

How about houses with cellars, underground city's canalizations, some metro tunnels? I guess it would be atmospheric to walk through long and dark canalization tunnels with few zombies in it, or run away from bandits and hide there. Also cellars. 2 floored house with cellar can be a good hideout from bad weather, zombies and bandits. And here's my offer of new house with cellar. Sorry for madskills.

post-207295-0-57692200-1402748342_thumb.

Edited by Khajiit13
  • Like 2

I would like to see this in game eventually. Maybe they can collaborate with the chaps over at VBS for resources.

Side note:

House has no restroom or living room 2/10 would not buy.

I digress...

Btw, person who commented above me, there is a cave in game. :)

Its a good idea, sewer tunnels under cherno would be immense but they can't do this properly with the engine as it is. The planned changes to the engine will allow for really cool new developments like the ones your suggesting. At the moment if they put in cellars and tunnels they would look awful because inside they would be just as bright as out above ground thanks to the lack of dynamic lighting. But once they get dynamic lighting functioning it will become possible to have dark cellars and gloomy sewers which will be awesome. 

• Like 1