Blasty

US74 Balota Last Night.

So me and a small strike force of 3 others decided last night we were going to head to balota and look for some PvP/Fun/Loot last night. Upon nearing Balota, we heard gunshots almost immediately from multiple AK's. We designated a marksman lookout and snuck down to the hangers at which point I spotted two guys coming out of the easternmost hanger and heading towards the two sheds (and the gap in the wall which you have to crawl under to get out)

We flanked around behind the hangers at which point I proceeded to throw a hand grenade and obliterate both players. A third player made a mad dash across the field only to meet my M4A1 SSD, and my gunner's M14.

Upon their deaths we saw flares in the medical tents to the south. We had our marksman move forward and provide cover and crossed the field to see three more guys in the tents... Two of them met the M14 and another one logged out to avoid death. I even found some ammo for my M9SD in one of the towers!

We looted the hangers and control tower once more and called the mission a complete success.

Enemies killed: 5 (maybe 6)

Friendly's down: 0 (one broken leg by zomibes)

Day Z FTW!

So me and a small strike force of 3 others decided last night we were going to head to balota and look for some PvP/Fun/Loot last night. Upon nearing Balota' date=' we heard gunshots almost immediately from multiple AK's. We designated a marksman lookout and snuck down to the hangers at which point I spotted two guys coming out of the easternmost hanger and heading towards the two sheds (and the gap in the wall which you have to crawl under to get out)

We flanked around behind the hangers at which point I proceeded to throw a hand grenade and obliterate both players. A third player made a mad dash across the field only to meet my M4A1 SSD, and my gunner's M14.

Upon their deaths we saw flares in the medical tents to the south. We had our marksman move forward and provide cover and crossed the field to see three more guys in the tents... Two of them met the M14 and another one logged out to avoid death. I even found some ammo for my M9SD in one of the towers!

We looted the hangers and control tower once more and called the mission a complete success.

Enemies killed: 5 (maybe 6)

Friendly's down: 0 (one broken leg by zomibes)

Day Z FTW!

lemme guess, you all had NVG and they didnt.

Yeaah, killing helpless newspawns at night with NVGs isnt anything to brag about Goto the NWAF and fight some people that actully have a chance

None of us had/have NVG's. I have never had any yet.

None of us had/have NVG's. I have never had any yet.

one does not simply snipe at night.. without night vision.

He's telling the truth. None of us had NVG's, BUT it is amazing how nOOb... I mean Survivor silo-wets stand out against those nice bright flairs. Just a thought. :)