Sign in to follow this  
dynamaik

Holy S****

i just wanted to tell you about me and my friends luck, so we ran from NE Airstrip down to Stary, i made sure that we ran over open fields in case we found some crashed helicopters, 500 meters before destination we found one, with a bison sd with 2 mags, i felt kinda lucky, 100 meters away from the military camp in stary, there was another one, so heres what happend.

we ran over to the heli my friend found a BAF with 2 mags, i was like aaw cool, than i found an M107, i was like wow fuck yea, so now i emptied my coyote so i only had, bizon sd and the m107, plus i had equipped my M4A3 SD, so now i was pumped, than we ran over dealing out the loot, than we ran back to get some items we had dropped - THAN my friend found another gun -> the L85A2 AWS. i was amazed of how lucky we were. Now we are waiting for our 3rd guy to pick up a tent so we can go have some sexy time with our guns :3

Wonder if youll come back in a few days raging about something when you lose all that kewl gear.

lol.

nah, only if i die falling down a glitched stairway or something :b

only downer about those guns is you only find ammo for them in downed helicopters.

plus you will end up going prone near a tree and the tree will kill you or something along those lines. So dont get too attached to your hard on gun.

Was some nice luck alright coming across the crashed helicopters, but you might want to get abit of fresh air..?? "sexy time with our guns" I'm lost for words....