Sign in to follow this  
heminized

North Carolina 4 Admin Abuse.

Hello Rocket.

Sorry to have to bother you with an Admin Server abuse issue, but there is one on North Carolina 4.

The situation occurred on June 27th. Our team found a camp that comprised of over10+ vehicles and 10+ tents loaded to the brim with all elite weapons/gear.

Our team immediately starting taking the best vehicles and gear and moving them to a new location.

Shortly after this the server went down. This happened at approximately 5:30ish pm est. The server remained down until approximately 6:45ish pm est

When the server came back up several people starting questioning the admin about the server going down and the key vehicles in question. Based on the admins answers and with deductive reasoning we were able to conclude that this was the server admins base.

Within 10 minutes of the server coming up. We spotted a vehicle approaching us were we had moved the vehicles to before the server went down. A short battle occurred and the server admin was killed…2 secs after he died the server went down again.

The server came back up pretty quick and I immediately told the admin I would report him for server abuse. He justified the server failure and stated it was not his fault and he would let our group kill him once the server was completely up. I stated this would not pacify me.

When the server did come back up the admin was still dead at the battle scene. Our team immediately started to move about and heal and the server went down yet again. I again challenged the admin to what the hell he was doing.

The server then came up again and three of our team members were booted from the server. Upon trying to log into the server again, these three members were are all in no man’s land and stripped completely of all gear.

Shortly after this the server went down yet again. We challenged the admin to why our gear was stripped and we were booted. He justified this with some sort of ping setting and stated we would be fine once the server came back up. The server came back up and these same three members were forced to respawn as we did not have any gear and no way of knowing where we were.

This admin is clearly not only abusing his power, but hording pretty much the entire servers’ vehicle spawn. This admin makes me sad. I truly hope this matter is looked into.

Thanks in advance for any and all help, William

Okey Dokey.

Where to begin?

I'll keep this short and sweet I guess.

The admin cannot strip you of weapons. No power to do that.

The admin cannot move you to no man's land. No power to do that.

Did you ever consider that he might have been truly having a server issue you selfish child?

You have zero proof that he was abusing anything, and the fact that he said he would let you kill him is proof enough for me that he's not doing anything wrong but having a real issue with his server side.

"This did not pacify me" Yes, you proved you are indeed a child with this sentence.

Children need pacifiers.

Adults deal with things and don't run to the forum crying and pissing about something going wrong on a video game.

Okey Dokey.

Where to begin?

Did you ever consider that he might have been truly having a server issue you selfish child?

You have zero proof that he was abusing anything' date=' and the fact that he said he would let you kill him is proof enough for me that he's not doing anything wrong but having a real issue with his server side.

"This did not pacify me" Yes, you proved you are indeed a child with this sentence.

Children need pacifiers.

Adults deal with things and don't run to the forum crying and pissing about something going wrong on a video game.

[/quote']

Please go away little boy....your name is not Rocket. Nor did I ask for your input.

Okey Dokey.

Where to begin?

You have zero proof that he was abusing anything' date=' and the fact that he said he would let you kill him is proof enough for me that he's not doing anything wrong but having a real issue with his server side.

Children need pacifiers.

[/quote']

Please go away little boy....your name is not Rocket. Nor did I ask for your input.

Of course you didn't. That's why you posted this in public right? So no one else could give their input on your sob story of "abuse"

You could have sent a contact form...you could have even gotten on the IRC...but no...you posted this in the server general forum for all to see.....and expected no one to comment on it.

And then when someone does...you say "Go away little boy, your input isn't wanted."

You are clearly a child with no grasp on the admin process. All you know is "Someone stole my lollipop...wahhhhhh wahhhhhhh"

:)

Okey Dokey.

Where to begin?

Children need pacifiers.

[/quote']

Of course you didn't. That's why you posted this in public right? So no one else could give their input on your sob story of "abuse"

You could have sent a contact form...you could have even gotten on the IRC...but no...you posted this in the server general forum for all to see.....and expected no one to comment on it.

And then when someone does...you say "Go away little boy, your input isn't wanted."

You are clearly a child with no grasp on the admin process. All you know is "Someone stole my lollipop...wahhhhhh wahhhhhhh"

:)

Lol...wow, another abused child...You really think this is about gear? Please just go away...nothing to see here.