cjhouston

UGAlliance Epoch Server w/ Overwatch

1e1i_UGALOGO.png

I have almost finished up our Epoch server with the help of two other UGAlliance admins. So far it is running really smooth. If you're looking for a fresh start on a new server then give us a shot. We have been putting in work adding customizations daily. We do have a community and I invite you to join (optional) visit www.ugalliance.com.

To get into server add       -mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZOverwatch;

by going to setting ---> Additional Launch Parameters ----> Copy & Paste     -mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZOverwatch;  

Then press Done

Finally filter ugalliance.com (not the server that has UGAlliance, even though that is our alias. Must be another clan/community, but not like mine)

Server Features

- Sarge AI (Credits to Swiss-Sarge)

- EMS (Credits to Wuest3nFuchs)

- Service Point (vehicle repair, refuel and rearm) (Credits to AXE COP)

- Towing (Credits to "unknown", as I am not the one who added)

- Infinstar Antihack (Credits to me for purchasing)

- Action Menu (Credits to prominentalex)

- Overwatch vehicles, weapons, ammo (Credits to post has been deleted so source "unknown")

- Custom Trader (Credits to RayMix)

- PvP Server

- TS3 voice server as Side Chat is not allowed

- Weed fields

- Drug Dealers to trader posts

- Bank, with the option to rob it

- Vehicles have been added to the two script

- Overpoch trader is almost finished (missing inventory)

- Missions have been polished

- Treasure hunt

Could not have customized the server without all the scripts, ReadMe files and tutorials without those listed above, a special thanks to y'all that have helped by adding these for Admins like me to use.

Please note not all features are complete. Still have more items to add to traders and vehicles to add to the Towing addon.

Server was grayed out on DayZ Commander, issue has been fixed. Server is up and running.

b_560x95.png

Edited by cjhouston

the server seems to be blanked out on dayz commander for some reason but it is there so just join and have fun people

the server seems to be blanked out on dayz commander for some reason but it is there so just join and have fun people

its been fixed

Attention to all who have scrolled down this far on Sunday at 8:30 pm Est 6/15/2014 we will be hosting an Admin Event if we can get at least 18 people on the server

Mission : Rescuing The local mob boss

One of the local mob bosses has been captured by a rival gang and is going to be taken to be executed. You have been asked by the second in command to rescue their leader and take him to the airport to get him to safety if you compete your mission you will be given a Surplus of guns ammo and building supplies to an area of your choice.

Edited by craftykalon

Update: (I will add credits to the first post shortly)

Added:

Weed fields

Drug Dealers to trader posts

Bank, with the option to rob it

Vehicles have been added to the tow script

Overpoch trader is almost finished (missing inventory)

Missions have been polished

Treasure hunt

Edited by cjhouston