Dancingg

FPS Suddenly tanking HELP

I was playing a few days ago. I normally get 45-60 FPS depending on where I am. Just when I'm about to leave Elektro my FPS suddenly tanks to 5-10 rendering it unplayable. After I disconnect from the server my menu screen is also going at 5-10. I restart the game to see if that'll fix it. I find the menu screen a bit slower but still going at around 45 FPS which I thought it might've been fixed then. Nope. Any server I join now, even ones where before I got 45-60 FPS I'm now always getting 5-10 and whenever I disconnect my menu screen follows with 5-10 FPS.

Anyone know what the cause might've been of this? Or have a fix?

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. My menu screen, for some reason, is now hitching to all hell when I'm just trying to move my mouse over to the "Multiplayer" button, it's so bad that it takes me forever to click anything because my mouse will move back to its original position if I don't quickly move it and try and force it to where I want it to go before it switches back.

Would love some info on this if any is available.

Well, I tested a few things out and it seemed that when I switched around the 3D resolution, the lower I set it the better my frame rate got. Before I was able to have my normal resolution and 3D resolution set to the same setting without having any trouble, now to get anything near "acceptable" frame rate I have to set the 3D resolution to 50%. Which makes the game look like crap on my screen, but at least I can move. I'm praying for some sort of fix for this because I know it isn't my computers specs that are the issue cause I was fine before today.