Sign in to follow this  
panos21

Buffing the ammo box

In the next few updates fishing and hunting will be introduced to the stable servers, and even though we have protector cases , I feel like that the ammo box needs to have most of its item restrictions removed.

The types of items can fit into these containers is almost unlimited. Tools, spare parts, supplies, fishing tackle, magazines, etc etc. – the list is almost unlimited.

Also, you can use an ammo box for cooking or as a fireplace to warm up.

In the spoiler I have some real life uses of ammo boxes

Storing explosives, a gas mask, or magazines 
15-dded99bd55.jpg

Using it as a fireplace 

4-88c984fdbd.jpg

Supplies storage

MGOdh5J.png

Even for cooking

lANvDpH.png

So what i`m suggesting is this, remove the item restrictions, and allow the ammo box to be used as a fireplace.

Thanks for reading me.

• Like 3

I honestly wish they would fix the values. I have packed 5.56 in the same size ammo box we have in-game and I can fit about 550 rounds without having to stress the lid.

The fireplace might be shooting a little too far but i can see lifting the limitations as in addable items.

The fireplace might be shooting a little too far but i can see lifting the limitations as in addable items.

how come?

how come?

Dont get me wrong i like the idea i just doubt it will be Incorporated, i mean theres already plenty of ways to cook, adding another is just in my opinion too much 

In the next few updates fishing and hunting will be introduced to the stable servers, and even though we have protector cases , I feel like that the ammo box needs to have most of its item restrictions removed.

The types of items can fit into these containers is almost unlimited. Tools, spare parts, supplies, fishing tackle, magazines, etc etc. – the list is almost unlimited.

Also, you can use an ammo box for cooking or as a fireplace to warm up.

In the spoiler I have some real life uses of ammo boxes

Storing explosives, a gas mask, or magazines 

15-dded99bd55.jpg

Using it as a fireplace 

4-88c984fdbd.jpg

Supplies storage

MGOdh5J.png

Even for cooking

lANvDpH.png

So what i`m suggesting is this, remove the item restrictions, and allow the ammo box to be used as a fireplace.

Thanks for reading me.

Does it excist a "protector cases", where to find it? and how to find it?

I have packed 5.56 in the same size ammo box we have in-game and I can fit about 550 rounds without having to stress the lid.

You can fit 600 rounds of 5.56 in the ammo box in game, just need a 60 round mag. Yay for bugs being more realistic than the defined stack size.

Does it excist a "protector cases", where to find it? and how to find it?

In fire stations.

like, I don't see how an ammobox, that holds 2x5 slots of ammo, fits into 2x2 slots of backpack, remove ammoboxes as a whole and add in penalties for travelling with excess weight