dulix11

Walking while eating

Simple suggestion, to be able to walk when you open a can of food or drink. I hate thinking I'm safe to eat / drink / bandage myself and then have a zombie appear out of nowhere and start slapping me to pieces, and then I have to wait for my character to finish eating / drinking / bandaging to go anywhere!

• Like 3

There's cancel action!

Eating / drinking / bandaging > Cancelling

• Like 1

Eating / drinking / bandaging > Cancelling

But cancel action means you stop what you are doing rather than waiting to finish

But cancel action means you stop what you are doing rather than waiting to finish

Correct, but I would rather, for instance, bandage myself and stop bleeding than pausing to run away some more.

Correct, but I would rather, for instance, bandage myself and stop bleeding than pausing to run away some more.

For realistic game bandage yourself when walking cant be available in game. In real life can you bandage your self while you walking ? of course its pretty hard but its possible to eat or drink while walking.So in my opinion we should able to eat and drink while walking.

For realistic game bandage yourself when walking cant be available in game. In real life can you bandage your self while you walking ? of course its pretty hard but its possible to eat or drink while walking.So in my opinion we should able to eat and drink while walking.

Really? I.slipped out my deer stand On the way down and cut my arm on a branch when I fell. I always carry a bottle of antiseptic, tylenol, alchohol swabs and that brown bandage dressing from.the hospital. I put my arm through the sling on the rifle and started walking. I carry the kit in a waist bag, so I got The Dressing out, started it on the inside of my arm and pushed my arm against my stomach. When I came to my stomach, I wrapped it around my hand to tighten it and then wrapped it around the first part. As I was walking. Not too hard, but then again were all unskilled half literate half braindead survivors.

Really? I.slipped out my deer stand On the way down and cut my arm on a branch when I fell. I always carry a bottle of antiseptic, tylenol, alchohol swabs and that brown bandage dressing from.the hospital. I put my arm through the sling on the rifle and started walking. I carry the kit in a waist bag, so I got The Dressing out, started it on the inside of my arm and pushed my arm against my stomach. When I came to my stomach, I wrapped it around my hand to tighten it and then wrapped it around the first part. As I was walking. Not too hard, but then again were all unskilled half literate half braindead survivors.

No man I didnt mean small wounds, I talking about big wounds. In game when you get hit you can see so much blood spraying out from body, so its mean you have really big wound, in reality you cant fix that wound when you walking. I know bleeding animation is so bad in game. But if they can increase that part, game will be more relistic. For example when you get punch from other player you will get shiner. Also your bleeding speed will change depends on how critical you took damage.

Are you serious?.. I can't tell. People can still walk around with one of their arms blown off and attempt to dress it and walk lol. It's not like you instantly lost all bandaging abilities.

No man I didnt mean small wounds, I talking about big wounds. In game when you get hit you can see so much blood spraying out from body, so its mean you have really big wound, in reality you cant fix that wound when you walking. I know bleeding animation is so bad in game. But if they can increase that part, game will be more relistic. For example when you get punch from other player you will get shiner. Also your bleeding speed will change depends on how critical you took damage.

Oh I thought you meant lije oh a nail cut me. Cant go on

I think severity should matter, I can hold a rag over a gunshot or stab wound long enough to get outa dodge before I stop to bandage properly. Thwt should decrease blood flow by about 1/3 to halfway

When eat while you might drop some random percentage of food when doing it.

And if you start accidentally run, you should drop something like 90% of that food.