Sign in to follow this  
biggb45s

Roller skates roller blades.

Ok if you're not going to put bikes or cars in yet could you at least bring roller skates or roller blades in for faster street travels. Running the whole map had become really boring. 160 + hours of running gets old. And also make city's have a lot more zombies. At least the ones farther away from the new spawn area.

• Like 2

Ok....I don't know about anyone else old enough to even remember roller skates, BUT they didn't go that fast at all lol NOW a nice set of rollerblades would be legit for paved road travel. That'd be where it'd end though lol I like the concept though....You're sitting there changing your skates to shoes while 10 zombies alerted to the sounds of your skating are charging at you ;)

.., BUT they didn't go that fast at all ...

Until you go downhill baby .. Yeehaw! :lol: ...

Would sure be a nice gimmick, but imho a little bit odd to see ingame. But i doubt creating a new animation for the player skeleton doing rollerblade swings and stuff would be easy going for the devs. I'd rather see them use that time to actually work on bikes.

Edited by Agrefits
  • Like 1

Until you go downhill baby .. Yeehaw! :lol: ...

Would sure be a nice gimmick, but imho a little bit odd to see ingame. But i doubt creating a new animation for the player skeleton doing rollerblade swings and stuff would be easy going for the devs. I'd rather see them use that time to actually work on bikes.

agreed lol and yup...downhill with something that u need to break in front with was never a good combo