Sign in to follow this  
lunchboxcharlie

Looking for people to come play with me on epoch.

I'm looking for some people to join me on DayZ Epoch Chernarus. 

Server IP: 142.4.205.40:2802

Pretty cool here, brand spanking new, hardcore-ish server,  the server is run on a dedicated machine and there is virtually no lag. I'm always playing alone, haha. :)

Edited by LunchboxCharlie

I'm looking for some people to join me on DayZ Epoch Chernarus. 

Server IP: 142.4.205.40:2802

Pretty cool here, brand spanking new, hardcore-ish server,  the server is run on a dedicated machine and there is virtually no lag. I'm always playing alone, haha.

Emptied 2 makarov mags into an AI while I was peeking around a corner at close range, in which time he failed to shoot at me once. He lived, I ran into a building, he shoots me through wall when I very well know he can't shoot me from any angle but from in front of me.

AI's op'd, would do again, 10/10

To be serious though, server sucks.

Emptied 2 makarov mags into an AI while I was peeking around a corner at close range, in which time he failed to shoot at me once. He lived, I ran into a building, he shoots me through wall when I very well know he can't shoot me from any angle but from in front of me.

AI's op'd, would do again, 10/10

To be serious though, server sucks.

AI don't travel alone, you were probably shot by another one. However, I'll tone them down. :)  (PS: Aim for the head next time. Makarovs aren't that powerful when it comes to body shots.)

Edited by LunchboxCharlie

AI don't travel alone, you were probably shot by another one. However, I'll tone them down. :)

Was just one, I was being shot at before he killed me, and I was watching for quite awhile, and he was the only one I found crawling around.

I'd also like to note, I do AI missions near perfectly every time, so I know how to kill AI. Something was unnatural about the way that AI took rounds to the neck, face, and chest.

Also, if you feel like playing now, I might be up for it. (Note - Put in more vehicles, it's very hard to find any. I don't care for the condition.) PM me your steam.

Edited by Dr.Burd