Ok, so i shoot the guy, he falls down dead, and immediately vanishes in the floor...

What the hell happened? xD

Yes, this also happens to me very often. Someone said they log out and respawn again thus making the body disappear. Clearly a MAJOR bug that should be fixed. But we rather add bear traps, right ?

Happens when a person ALT+F4s when they die, so you can't take their items.

That sucks :/

But what is it with that alt + f4. I tried it once out of curiosity, it doesn't work you have to click abort. And there is NO way he could have done it that fast

Oh, well :(

That sucks :/

But what is it with that alt + f4. I tried it once out of curiosity' date=' it doesn't work you have to click abort. And there is NO way he could have done it that fast

Oh, well :(

[/quote']

Escape + Alt+f4 works ,

Please fix it asap. Cant loot my kills.

It is like: You kill me' date=' fine. But you won't get my stuff.

[/quote']

That is just gay as hell

It's a blatant abuse of an exploit that allows people to ruin the enjoyment of the game for others, which also sometimes allows people to avoid death entirely and respawn with all of their gear right where they "died". Had this same !(%# happen yesterday twice within 45 minutes near the Balota Airstrip when we went to pick up two group members after one was killed by a bug and another joined the server fresh.

Was on the edge of throwing my keyboard through my window on the first one, because half our group got killed by the bandit squad we caught in the open, due to two of them alt-f4ing as they died and then respawning and nailing us because we figured that they were actually dead.

Not sure about the alt f4 rumor. I hear it all the time.

I died right next to a friend and I did not alt f4, I just respawned and my body vanished before he could take anything.

So I dont buy off on everyone is alt f4ing. I think it is just a bug.