Sign in to follow this  
sexysev

Zero Days Epoch Chernarus | HIGH FPS | Epic Custom AI Bases & Loot | Huge Gold Mine | Take Clothes | No Weight Limit | Snapping & FastBuild AND MORE

Hi,

I have a question.  I played about 3 days on the first server listed in this thread and had bought 3 vehicles. A black Gaz Limo  (the fancy car),  a sturdy V35 Yellow Cab Open Url and a Green camo uaz.  All lock.

I was near NEAF and had a starter camp with a shed and a couple doors in prebuilt server garage and the area is not well traveled.  I would say 6 to 8 people on the server. .  Decided to drive to Bash to get a safe.

It took like 45 minutes to round trip and no resets during this time.   When I got back both the V35 ural and the Gaz Limo were gone. 

Before I left I had gone 100 m away from camp area and pitched tent and put keys for the V35 and Gaz there.

The Gaz was parked in a different area about 150 m away in a group of trees.against another building very well hid.

So guess the question is   How did someone steal both vehicles without the keys  (they were still in the hidden tent)?

I could think someone could have maybe one hotwire kit 

only solution I could think of is an admin either deleted the 2 vehicles or took them.

If possible could an admin look and see what happened??   Probably about 8:00pm Pacific time 08-15-14  and my handle is slingblade.

One guy suggested hackers did it but doubt that since most servers have good anti hack.

thanks for listening

Slingblade

I was doing a vehicle cleanup last night. It must have been me! So sorry about that. I will replace the vehicles the next time I see you on!

Just thought I would let everyone here know we are going to be running a large death maze even this friday @ 10PM Est.

More info can be found here.

Maze was tons of fun! Thanks to everyone who joined us for it!

Zero Days Epoch Chernarus | HIGH FPS | Epic Custom AI Bases & Loot | Huge Gold Mine | Take Clothes | No Weight Limit | Snapping & FastBuild | Self BB | Rewarding Missions | Safe Traders | And Much More

**IP/Port: 216.244.84.156:2302**

**TS3 IP: 184.69.48.238**

High FPS & No Pay To Win!

We offer custom missions, all with rewarding loot. They range in difficultly from find the ammo box or supplies highlighted somewhere in a circle on your map to assaulting AI. The harder the mission the greater the rewards...We have spent a lot of time getting these tweaked just right.

We also offer a custom Gold mine which is very well done, you have to check it out.

Other quick points:

• High FPS!!! And we aren't just saying this. We have gone through the map only adding what is needed.
  • Custom AI bases - one of which is very hard to complete but the payout is worth it...if you are up to the task.
  • Weekly events
  • No pay to win
  • No abusive admins! We are just like you, so sick of tired of power tripping kiddie admins. All of our admins are over the age of 30.
  • Good mix and friendly and PVP player base. Be warned our PVP players are very skilled
  • 24/7 Daytime
  • 3 hour auto restarts with warnings
  • All Epoch vehicles
  • [Veteran|3DP:ON|CH:ON]
  • Active and very friendly admins

Scripts & Addons:

• New Trader Locations
  • Custom Traders
  • Snapping / FastBuild PRO / 60M Plots
  • 100% exclusive missions to zero days
  • No Weight Limit
  • Self Blood Bag
  • Take Clothes
  • Safe Traders
  • Tow & Lift
  • Auto Refuel
  • Starting Gear
  • Call in care packages by clicking a place on the map for 2 breifs
  • Deploy Bike
  • Suicide
  • Dance at fireplaces
  • Random skin on spawn
  • Starting Gear
  • Custom loot and animated chopper crash sites
  • Added vehicles, helis, jets, etc. (All OP rockets, crazy jet weapons have been removed though)
  • Custom AI missions & Bases

Future plans:

Safe cracking *(wont be easy to crack)*

Zero Days is a new Epoch Chernarus server and we would love if you would come join us.

The server was started because our group was sick and tired of admin abuse, laggy servers with too much added to the map and vehicles everywhere = easy mode. So if you are looking for a server that offers a true DayZ Epoch experience look no further.

Zero Days Epoch Chernarus | HIGH FPS | Epic Custom AI Bases & Loot | Huge Gold Mine | Take Clothes | No Weight Limit | Snapping & FastBuild | Self BB | Rewarding Missions | Safe Traders | And Much More

**IP/Port: 216.244.84.156:2302**

**TS3 IP: 184.69.48.238**

High FPS & No Pay To Win!

We offer custom missions, all with rewarding loot. They range in difficultly from find the ammo box or supplies highlighted somewhere in a circle on your map to assaulting AI. The harder the mission the greater the rewards...We have spent a lot of time getting these tweaked just right.

We also offer a custom Gold mine which is very well done, you have to check it out.

Other quick points:

• High FPS!!! And we aren't just saying this. We have gone through the map only adding what is needed.
  • Custom AI bases - one of which is very hard to complete but the payout is worth it...if you are up to the task.
  • Weekly events
  • No pay to win
  • No abusive admins! We are just like you, so sick of tired of power tripping kiddie admins. All of our admins are over the age of 30.
  • Good mix and friendly and PVP player base. Be warned our PVP players are very skilled
  • 24/7 Daytime
  • 3 hour auto restarts with warnings
  • All Epoch vehicles
  • [Veteran|3DP:ON|CH:ON]
  • Active and very friendly admins

Scripts & Addons:

• New Trader Locations
  • Custom Traders
  • Snapping / FastBuild PRO / 60M Plots
  • 100% exclusive missions to zero days
  • No Weight Limit
  • Self Blood Bag
  • Take Clothes
  • Safe Traders
  • Tow & Lift
  • Auto Refuel
  • Starting Gear
  • Call in care packages by clicking a place on the map for 2 breifs
  • Deploy Bike
  • Suicide
  • Dance at fireplaces
  • Random skin on spawn
  • Starting Gear
  • Custom loot and animated chopper crash sites
  • Added vehicles, helis, jets, etc. (All OP rockets, crazy jet weapons have been removed though)
  • Custom AI missions & Bases

Future plans:

Safe cracking *(wont be easy to crack)*

Zero Days is a new Epoch Chernarus server and we would love if you would come join us.

The server was started because our group was sick and tired of admin abuse, laggy servers with too much added to the map and vehicles everywhere = easy mode. So if you are looking for a server that offers a true DayZ Epoch experience look no further.