TrinityGames

TrinityGames US44 US45 US46 US52 , DE72 DE73 DE74 DE75

Hello ,

I am hosting the following servers

US44 US45 US46 US52 , DE72 DE73 DE74 DE75 and I hoping to get some advice from the community about some additional protection for the server from cheaters. If there is no solution currently maybe we can create a snapshot every 5-10 mins or whatever is defined to roll back to working state . I have seen cheaters wipe out peoples weeks of work.

Thanks for reading :)

P.S For the people who played on it how do you like it ?

• Like 3

Hi.

Just played on DE75 (15/07/2012 22:20 UTC+1), me and my 3 friends got killed by an invisible guy with an axe.

Sadly, no proof.

My ingame name is SqTH

Edited by SqTH

Perhaps u should put the new beta on the server(or put the software, so u cant use old betas on the server), so u dont have invisble players running around ruining the game for others.

This is a joke imo! Why even host if u dont keep the server up to date??

Hey,

so me and a few mates have been playing on DE73 for quite a while now. Unfortunately there is a cheater or maybe even two or three on your server...So we went to Stary Sobor yesterday and we were quite surprised that their sniper knew where we were, no matter where we came from. So my mate came in his back and shot him several times into his body, but apparently he didn't die, just stood up and shot my mate. This situation happened at ~11:30 PM yesterday.

Perhaps u should put the new beta on the server(or put the software, so u cant use old betas on the server), so u dont have invisble players running around ruining the game for others.

This is a joke imo! Why even host if u dont keep the server up to date??

What make you think that updating the server it will stop the hackers, and also what software is the one that you are saying that it will let you use old betas???

Do you know that the lates BE patch is not backwards compatible.

Edited by Chocospam

Well if u had some clue and read the forums! Ull see that some servers are not updated and what that does it make ppl able to run old betas on server, witch makes them invisible!

All it takes for a host/admin is to read forums and keep himself up-to-date with his server!

U can upload a software that makes it impossible to join the server with old betas!

Ofc u cant prevent normal hackers, they will allways be there due to retarded mankind! But u can prevent ppl from "xploiding" bugs in game by updating ur server!

I even think ur able to understand this!

Well if u had some clue and read the forums! Ull see that some servers are not updated and what that does it make ppl able to run old betas on server, witch makes them invisible!

All it takes for a host/admin is to read forums and keep himself up-to-date with his server!

U can upload a software that makes it impossible to join the server with old betas!

Ofc u cant prevent normal hackers, they will allways be there due to retarded mankind! But u can prevent ppl from "xploiding" bugs in game by updating ur server!

I even think ur able to understand this!

Wow. There's no "software" to upload - it's an option in the configuration file. I'd suggest talking to people in proper English and stop sounding so insulting - you might get a bit further.

Wow. There's no "software" to upload - it's an option in the configuration file. I'd suggest talking to people in proper English and stop sounding so insulting - you might get a bit further.

I could also tell you to do not ask another to act better, yet that would bring me to your level. Nope sir.

P.S For the people who played on it how do you like it ?

Yes but there is currently a big problem, the server has no tents or vehicle like before ...

It look like bad reset, my friends and me loss all we have :(

Can you do something? Like rollback etc ? Or just reboot can fix this problem ?

Thank's

Yes but there is currently a big problem, the server has no tents or vehicle like before ...

It look like bad reset, my friends and me loss all we have :(

Can you do something? Like rollback etc ? Or just reboot can fix this problem ?

Thank's

so we're not alone... i'm playing on this server with some friends and yeah as it looks right now EVERYTHING saved is now gone..

no more tents

no more vehicles

weird thing is that right after the update only the vehicles were gone... now, one (or two?) restarts later tents have also vanished

:sadpanda:

P.S. Still i'd like to extend my gratitude to trinitygames for hosting this kickass server! Very fast and responsive and always up to date :)

:edit Tents reappeared!

Edited by raoul05
  • Like 1

so we're not alone... i'm playing on this server with some friends and yeah as it looks right now EVERYTHING saved is now gone..

no more tents

no more vehicles

weird thing is that right after the update only the vehicles were gone... now, one (or two?) restarts later tents have also vanished

:sadpanda:

P.S. Still i'd like to extend my gratitude to trinitygames for hosting this kickass server! Very fast and responsive and always up to date :)

:edit Tents reappeared!

13/08/12 08:13 pm : Tents just disappeared again ... wtf is that ...

14/08/12 03:30 pm : Tents reappeared again...

Edited by Teddy78
  • Like 1

13/08/12 08:13 pm : Tents just disappeared again ... wtf is that ...

14/08/12 03:30 pm : Tents reappeared again...

14/08/12 Afternoon: Tents/vehicles vanished again..... :( (submitted a ticket to trinitygames.com)

14/08/12 Afternoon: Tents/vehicles vanished again..... :( (submitted a ticket to trinitygames.com)

Tents reappeared ...

It seen fine now

What your in game nickname ? :P

yeah everything is back... however do your tents/vehicles save the gear stored there?

ours don't... lost some quality loot over the last few days^^

ingame nick is: pho (i'm your average friendly neighborhood scavenger tho', no filthy bandit... so pls don't hunt me down) :D

You should restart de 72 and all your servers more often

2 or 3 times a day but not every 3 days

Edited by Mrak07

de75 is shutting down unless rented? says teh motd since today...

same w the other servers?

and when will the server go offline?

also.. 75 needs another restart