Sign in to follow this  
xiValveHD

Seeking some one to run a Server.

Afternoon,

I'm from a large ArmA 2 community that has around 60+ Active members, we are expanding into several game modes such as Chernarus Life, DayZ Mod and many other games. We currently have 2 dedicated servers that are hosted in France and United Kingdom. I'm Currently with education and currently running a few servers. I'm looking for some one that can help us expand our servers.

What will you gain from this?

If you are able to earn profit from the server you can keep 50% of the profit made as I will still have to pay for the server. Obviously I will be paying for the server and we also have a large Teamspeak server that always has members online.

What we currently have to offer 

• Teamspeak Server 
  • Website
  • ACE/ACRE Server
  • Arma 3 Kart Server
  • And many more servers.
  • 2x Dedicated Servers

What we want from you

• Want the server under our name (Our ace server is called [KuTac] 25th Infantry Division) an example of a server name could be - example - [KuTac] PhysoGaming DayZ server
  • Be active on our Teamspeak
  • Must be mature
  • No age restrictions
  • It must be worthy for me to let you host it, Popular server (always/almost full) or Profitable.

Games that you would be able to host (select one)

• Arma 2 - DayZ
  • Arma 2 - Chernarus/Takistan Life
  • Arma 2 - Domination
  • Arma 2 - Wasteland
  • Counter Strike Source
  • Garry's Mod
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Arma 3
  • Minecraft
  • If there are any other games you would like just ask.

How to host a server for us?

Please do any of the following to contact me and we can discuss it.

1. Teamspeak (My name is CW4 S. Thomas) kutac.ts.nfoservers.com
  2. Skype : steffllyr

I know it's not what you're looking for, but if you have trouble getting a server up and populated--feel free to join us on the official hive.  We've got a pretty greasy bunch of bandits, as well as a number of self proclaimed heroes, scumbags, pirates, unicorns, strippers, and whatever other hilarious titles you'd want.  Of course I'm joking about most of this, except we do have a great bunch of lads that play here.  Come join us if you'd like.  

I know you'd rather get your own thing going, no offense (none taken) if you want to do your own thing. Just thought I'd offer.

Cheers,

Jimmy